What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The establishment of Greater Israel has to begin somewhere. Gaza is just among the first few steps. Tayyaba (Madinah) is also claimed by Jews. Right now you hear "Jews were natives of Jerusalem"; few years later, you will hear "Jews were natives of Sinai, Nile Valley, Damascus, Aleppo, Madinah...". This is a cancer growing in the steps of it's Anglo-Saxon fathers in the New World.

While you are sitting in Canadian soil, strong supporter of Israel

1698648781393.png

You are a falseflagger and not from Vietnam. And I'm sure if Muslims committed revenge against Jews you'd call it genocide and terrorism and not 'revenge'.

You really should stop calling anyone you can't answer a false flagger.

There was no massacre of civilians and not a single incident of rape.

You really should stop lying.

~
Sure. Go back to minding your business in your village, pajeet.

You really should not use swear words , does not make your case stronger and only serves to prove you are a lesser human being.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

Quran, 49:11

~

You really should stop calling anyone you can't answer a false flagger.

You really should stop lying.

~

You really should not use swear words , does not make your case stronger and only serves to prove you are a lesser human being.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

~
You now resorting to religious quotes? Does the Torah allow you to kill innocent children? Does it allow to target hospitals? The country you are pretending to come from has broken every rule in the book - yet you want to quote from the Quran?
All animals are equal - but when it comes to Israel - some animals are MORE equal than others

So where does it say nationalism in this?

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌliz(ə)m/
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Ibn Taymiyya. Majmu' al-Fatawa (3/456)
"Everything which is outside the call of Islam and the Qur'an, with regards to lineage, land, nationality, schools of thoughts and ways, it is from the calls of jahiliyyah." Indeed, even when the Muhajirun (those Companions who migrated from Makkah to Madinah) and the Ansar (those Companions who aided and supported those who migrated) argued, such that one of the Muhajirun said: 'O Muhajirun! (implying; rally to my aid).' And one of the Ansar said: 'O Ansar!' The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, upon hearing this, said: 'Is it with the calls of jahiliyyah that you call, and I am still amongst you!' And he became very angry at that.
[Mishkat al-Masabih 3669]

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
One who defected from obedience (to the Amir) and separated from the main body of the Muslims - if he died in that state-would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya (i.e. would not die as a Muslim). One who fights under the banner of a people who are blind (to the cause for which they are fighting, i.e. do not know whether their cause is just or otherwise), who gets flared up with family pride, calls (people) to fight for their family honour, and supports his kith and kin (i.e. fights not for the cause of Allah but for the sake of this family or tribe) - if he is killed (in this fight), he dies as one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya. Whoso attacks my Ummah (indiscriminately) killing the righteous and the wicked of them, sparing not (even) those staunch in faith and fulfilling not his promise made with those who have been given a pledge of security - he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.
[Muslim 1848a]

...Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jama'ah and dies, he dies a death of jahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (partisanship and party-spirit), or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jahiliyyah."
[Muslim 1848a]

You really

~
Do you give this advice to Jews or only for goyim.

Back
Top Bottom