What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bruh you spoke about how you have not witnessed this much disinformation and then you go on posting tweets of the person who is a self professed spokesperson of idf? Come on mannnnn. I have somebody that I know and he can tweet that usa has lost all its fleet and Israel is done and dusted. If you’re going to pretend to be “impartial “ and “righteous “ Do a better job don’t fail epically like you have here it is honestly embarrassing. I am not even trollling just pointing out plain stupidity. This ain’t Ukraine bro this is civilian population that’s being bombed daily.
No point trying to explain to a moron.

Well, I don’t like to see innocent Israelis die. I don’t like to see innocent Palestinians die.
On both sides the leaders are responsible for a lot of suffering. But the civilians ON BOTH SIDES are suffering.

They should put Netanyahu, Sinwar, Hanijeh and others in a cage and fight themselves. While they hide in their villas, their soldiers and fighters die.

And that, is the true tragedy of every war.

I have one advice. Watch the speech Charlie Chaplin made while impersonating Hitler, in the movie The Great Dictator.

This speech is still valid, 90 years later:

stop both siding
this is not a equal fight between 2 sides
one is a colonizer, genocider, land stealer, settler enterprise, 5th strongest nuclear powered army in the world unconditionally backed up by world's only superpower
the other side is just trying to survive from getting wiped out for the last 75 years
, already 7000 killed, still you can't condemn isreal, its just moral cowardice

Well, if they want to fight and die for their religion, or for their leaders, it’s their choice. But many civilians don’t make that choice, but others decide for them.

And that’s tragic.

Egypt doesn’t but Russian weapons anymore. They cancelled an Su-35 order, and they bought French Rafales instead. And they buy loads of weapons from the European and US arms corporations.
Egypt has also blocked Gaza since Hamas came to power. So it’s easy to see which side they choose.

I’m not a Jew. Not a Muslim. And by calling me kike, you clearly show your lack of any intelligence. You naughty boy
Egypt is in deep shit financially

they have to be good slave or daddy usa will stop giving them bread lol

In WW2, Dresden and Tokyo were firebombed. Japan was atomic bombed. Can we go back and second guess those commander's decisions? Would it have been better not to engage in those tactics and let Hitler and Hirohito win WW2? Or win with a few million more allied troop casualties? Armchair analysis is easy.
This example doesn't work as Japan and Germany were countries gaza isn't its an open air prison blockaded for 20 years or so. The Israelis are deliberately bombing civilians for revenge their leadership so far has shown little car for the hostages. You would think that is objective number 1 to release them.

stop both siding
this is not a equal fight between 2 sides
one is a colonizer, genocider, land stealer, settler enterprise, 5th strongest nuclear powered army in the world unconditionally backed up by world's only superpower
the other side is just trying to survive from getting wiped out for the last 75 years
, already 7000 killed, still you can't condemn isreal, its just moral cowardice
Well, apart from words, no one is helping the Palestines either. Why is that?
Only Iran sends weapons, and then let the Palestinians bear the consequences.

Egypt keeps the border closed, Jordan doesn’t do shit. So yeah, the Palestinians are on their own. Again.

And that’s the Arab hypocrisy. Everybody screams at Israel. No one helps. Except Iran, but they are Persians, not Arabs.

This example doesn't work as Japan and Germany were countries gaza isn't its an open air prison blockaded for 20 years or so. The Israelis are deliberately bombing civilians for revenge their leadership so far has shown little car for the hostages. You would think that is objective number 1 to release them.
It's not revenge but strategy to expand Israel by ethnic cl;eansing, but those fukin Arabs won't leave.

Egypt keeps the border closed, Jordan doesn’t do shit. So yeah, the Palestinians are on their own. Again.

And that’s the Arab hypocrisy. Everybody screams at Israel. No one helps. Except Iran, but they are Persians, not Arabs.
1698555461597.png

While it is obvious that Israel should be concerned about getting 200 hostages back, I think they are placing higher priority on how not to get 1,400 people murdered again. In that calculus, they may be making a Sophie's Choice type of decision that they may have to sacrifice the hostages to prevent future attacks. They seem unable, so far, to figure a way to get rid of Hamas, short of total destruction of Gaza. That might explain why they may be impervious to international public opinion and not caring much for loss of life in Gaza.

because the real power in the world USA backs israel unconditionally and egypt jordan can't go against USA. But we all can see the truth israel is trying to wipe out palestinians. if hamas was the target then they could do special ops but they keep bombing and killing everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom