What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

because the real power in the world USA backs israel unconditionally and egypt jordan can't go against USA. But we all can see the truth israel is trying to wipe out palestinians. if hamas was the target then they could do special ops but they keep bombing and killing everyone.
If they want to wipe out Palestinians, then why don’t they bomb the Westbank? And why is the Palestine population growing every year?

I often read popular terms as “genocide”, “wiping out”. But numbers speak for themselves.

(and before you start calling me bad words again, try to think for yourself instead of copying what you hear)

The Palestinian Red Crescent in Gaza: We received many distress calls after communications were restored, and the field situation is becoming more difficult

If they want to wipe out Palestinians, then why don’t they bomb the Westbank? And why is the Palestine population growing every year?

I often read popular terms as “genocide”, “wiping out”. But numbers speak for themselves.

(and before you start calling me bad words again, try to think for yourself instead of copying what you hear)

They've killed 15,000 Palestinians in two weeks. Did you think genocide happens in one day? Are you retarded ?

New Press correspondent: Violent and intense bombardment with internationally banned phosphorus bombs on large residential areas in the Gaza Strip.

And again factual incorrect and biased.
Phosphors isn’t banned, it’s regulated.
Israel uses them in Gaza, Assad uses it in Syria, Russia uses it in Ukraine.

And yes, using them in populated areas is against international law. So Israel shouldn’t do it. But well, when Assad and Russia uses them in cities, no one is crying. Only when Israel does it

The Palestinian Red Crescent in Gaza: We received many distress calls after communications were restored, and the field situation is becoming more difficult

They've killed 15,000 Palestinians in two weeks. Did you think genocide happens in one day? Are you retarded ?
15.000? They doubled since the last message from Gaza yesterday?

While it is obvious that Israel should be concerned about getting 200 hostages back, I think they are placing higher priority on how not to get 1,400 people murdered again. In that calculus, they may be making a Sophie's Choice type of decision that they may have to sacrifice the hostages to prevent future attacks. They seem unable, so far, to figure a way to get rid of Hamas, short of total destruction of Gaza. That might explain why they may be impervious to international public opinion and not caring much for loss of life in Gaza.
The 1400 figure is being challenged, there are reports of Israelis themselves saying the IDF shelled Israelis homes to kill hamas but also killed their citizens. How many no one can say, this is a side point.

Israel has failed to protect its cities from attacks which are mostly from missiles. Sealing the border should be priority 2 but there are constant reports of infiltrations.

In 3 weeks of constant bombardment on a small strip of land which is hemmed in across all sides with an enemy that has some crude missiles and light arms yet they continue the aerial bombardment which shows either lack of plan or something else sinister taking place.

If the plan ends up removing hamas from gaza then some years down the line another militant group will organise and pick up arms, resistance for freedom will continue until that reason is taken away. If they want to displace Palestinians into the sinai this could provoke a wider war with egypt.

The same challenge also counts for Gaza. How many Palestines have been killed by Hamas or PIJ misfired rockets. Out of 7000-8000 rockets fired, over 500 didn’t reach Israel, but landed in Gaza.

And again factual incorrect and biased.
Phosphors isn’t banned, it’s regulated.
Israel uses them in Gaza, Assad uses it in Syria, Russia uses it in Ukraine.

And yes, using them in populated areas is against international law. So Israel shouldn’t do it. But well, when Assad and Russia uses them in cities, no one is crying. Only when Israel does it

15.000? They doubled since the last message from Gaza yesterday?

The world condemned Assad and Russia and sanctioned them heavily. Have you been living under a rock? Yes there's thousands of Palestinians under the rubble and thousands of distress calls right now. 15,000 is a massive chunk of Gaza's population.

if hamas was the target then they could do special ops
How will you target Hamas hiding in a labyrinth of tunnels 200 feet underground? Sending Israeli troops underground for tunnel warfare is sending them to grave. Israel is trying to use BLUs to expose tunnels. Unfortunately, that will also take out buildings above causing loss of life.

If the plan ends up removing hamas from gaza then some years down the line another militant group will organise and pick up arms, resistance for freedom will continue until that reason is taken away. If they want to displace Palestinians into the sinai this could provoke a wider war with egypt.
I think the end result is somehow taking out the tunnel system and preventing reoccurrence of same. That would require intense observation with sensors and drones and preventing structures that may obscure observation by air. If they do a good job, they may get a couple of decades of 'peace' without continuous rocket attacks.

How will you target Hamas hiding in a labyrinth of tunnels 200 feet underground? Sending Israeli troops underground for tunnel warfare is sending them to grave. Israel is trying to use BLUs to expose tunnels. Unfortunately, that will also take out buildings above causing loss of life.
I think the end result is somehow taking out the tunnel system and preventing reoccurrence of same. That would require intense observation with sensors and drones and preventing structures that may obscure observation by air. If they do a good job, they may get a couple of decades of 'peace' without continuous rocket attacks.
Israel can use MOAB, they don't need to pinpoint exact locations, they just need to throw in suspect areas and let MOAB handle the rest.

Even if MOAB cannot destroy the tunnel, the pressure from the explosion and shock wave can destroy the exits and seal the tunnel door, leaving those inside trapped forever.

When will the fukin Arabs cut the oil?

1698557898216.png

Idk about others but I love my government, Hamas, in Gaza.

So do the peope of Gaza , they voted for Hamas in the election ( last time Hamas allowed an election that is ) an unfortunately now , they pay the price for that mistake,

~

Always these nice in-depth names being given. That doesn’t make your argument stronger, it only makes you sound like a child that can’t fight with arguments. Pathetic
Fu(k off jew boy, how many children did you murder today you murdering (unt.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom