What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel can use MOAB, they don't need to pinpoint exact locations, they just need to throw in suspect areas and let MOAB handle the rest.

Even if MOAB cannot destroy the tunnel, the pressure from the explosion and shock wave can destroy the exits and seal the tunnel door, leaving those inside trapped forever.
Gaza is a dense area for such high explosives. I am not even sure Israel has such weapons. As it is, civilian toll is causing international protests. MOAB has been used only once in Afghanistan in the mountain areas.

Israel can use MOAB, they don't need to pinpoint exact locations, they just need to throw in suspect areas and let MOAB handle the rest.

Even if MOAB cannot destroy the tunnel, the pressure from the explosion and shock wave can destroy the exits and seal the tunnel door, leaving those inside trapped forever.
You are right about the power of MOABs, but Israel doesn’t have them in their arsenal. Also the preferred launch platform (MC-130) isn’t used by Israel, however, I guess they can be dropped from normal Hercules too.

But Israel got bunker busters, and they are being used.

I think the end result is somehow taking out the tunnel system and preventing reoccurrence of same. That would require intense observation with sensors and drones and preventing structures that may obscure observation by air. If they do a good job, they may get a couple of decades of 'peace' without continuous rocket attacks.
If we go by what the israelis are saying you can't observe anything under a city where there are countless buildings and other structures in the way. The tunnels can be rebuilt the amount of people they have killed will create tens of thousands of new recruits for another conflict.

Israel will never get the peace it wants until it ends occupation and apartheid.

1698557898216-png.966272

Really would not use that image if I where you.

It might bring back memories in people of the beaheading , that took place on Saterday, the 7 of October.

I would also avoid images of shovels if I where you . . .

bc57b43140a8deeb3246ddeaaff9a0a5.jpg

Beheading of a Thai farm worker

~

Fu(k off jew boy, how many children did you murder today you murdering (unt.

Fun fact, no Jewish state has survived past 8 decades. God works in mysterious ways. 😊

It might bring back memories in people of the beaheading , that took place on Saterday, the 7 of October.

I would also avoid images of shovelsd if I where you . . .

~

It's a shame they didn't shovel your head off, terrorist.

Iraq: The Islamic Resistance in Iraq announces the targeting of the American “Al-Shaddadi” base, south of Al-Hasakah, Syria, with two drones

~
Fake Israeli production, what is not fake is the movies of the Palestinian women and children murdered and mutilated. Why would Hamas use a gardening tool when they had guns and were on time critical mission operation?

~

Israel has not run out of targets. There are still over a million children in Gaza.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom