What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

honestly there is only one nation that can challenge the Israeli + US

and that is Egypt and they did it for many years against UK+ France + Israeli and US from 1950s until 1979 peace agreement

US is clever they knew unless they dont have peace with Egypt Israel cannot exist so they made peace and handed back whole of the Sinai

Egypt has big resources and can arm and re-arm itself with Russian and Chinese weapons with Saudi + GCC money quickly

If a country needs Russian and Chinese to supply them, you re already talking about a hopeless country when it comes to the military.

And a country that needs someone else's money to arm itself. Double joke of a military power.

I would rank Egypt put here with Denmark militarily

Told you guys, Israeli is getting cold feet !

Gaza ground op stalls as Israel 'willing' to pursue prisoner-release talks: Report​

24 hours a talk there where rumours online that Qatar has reached a serious breakthrough in a hostage deal , that would enclude releasing all the civilian hostages. It was speculated that this is reason Israel is putting the ground operation on hold.

But in the last 24 hours there have been no reports of develepment in the Hostage talks , unless you have something new to report.

~

Israeli actions are radicalizing the next generation

And the next attack on them will be worse than the one before

In 1967 Israeli defeated 7 Arab armies

Today they need 2 x USN CSG + ARG and whole array of other warships just to invade Gaza and suffer 10000s dead

They can’t even fight 2 armed groups at the same time

Israel’s end time is near

When they need USA to fight babies

USA itself needs 64 other nations to fight Russia and lose

honestly there is only one nation that can challenge the Israeli + US

and that is Egypt and they did it for many years against UK+ France + Israeli and US from 1950s until 1979 peace agreement

US is clever they knew unless they dont have peace with Egypt Israel cannot exist so they made peace and handed back whole of the Sinai

Egypt has big resources and can arm and re-arm itself with Russian and Chinese weapons with Saudi + GCC money quickly

it is a large nation with plenty of space and men and materials

also I rate the Egyptian army the best out of all the Arab nations tough and durable

US pretended like they supported democracy when Morsi came to power by the will of the people

but behind the scenes the regime change was already in place

if Morsi was in power the situation would have been much different and I believe they would have pulled in other Arab nations
What do you want us to do again. Opening border for Gazans to stay in Sinai then Gazans will start to attack from Egyptian soil then what will happen. Israel will say we have the right to defend us then invade Sinai. See what happened in Lebanon.Ask yourself how Hamas is getting all this weapons from when they only border Egypt and Israel.
But ask yourself also how ISIS got all their weapons from (ofc from the tunnels) in North of Sinai? And how the nephew of Hamas leader end up in Sinai and killed during a confrontation against us.
Egypt is now in a tough situation, in any moment it can degenerate.

Second, it was also the will of the egyptian people to dispose Morsi from power. If you think that Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt was angel then you don't know their true face.

How we guarantee that Arab countries will help us with money and oil. Will they have the will to sacrifice their army yes or no. Today is totally different from yesterday. Yesterday, there was no relations with Israel but today a lot of arab countries have.

Third, the Soviet betray us during the Yom Kippur War, when we had shortage of missile and ammunitions, they refused to supply to us but we got those supplies through Libya Iraq and Algeria. They bought the weapons then transferred to us.

Many abstentions including Iraq and Tunisia. Why.
I heard that because in the resolution, it said a two state solution. Iraq and Tunisia are against 2 state solution but rather one state solution (it is Palestine only and nothing called Israel from their perspective)

Second, it was also the will of the egyptian people to dispose Morsi from power. If you think that Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt was angel then you don't know their true face.
What was so bad about them? I really dont know the situation well? Didnt they win an election?

This is a lesson for all muslims where ever you are. Muslims need to come into positions of influence and power all over the world including western world. We need to push the next generation to go further than the current and need a coordinated effort to stop this kind of injustice reoccurring.

This means becoming the best we can and in every field we participate. If Muslim leaders are useless we are not.

Something I have noticed in this thread is a change of rhetoric over the past couple of weeks. Lets keep in mind this is not Jews vs Muslims. This is Zionists vs Muslims, and there are many Jews against this war. For example see the thousands of Jews in New York protesting against this inhumane bombing of civilians.

Lets not go down the the level of Zionists and refer to them as animals or that they should all be wiped out. We are Muslims and have high standards of conduct from Islam. We know the Palestinians are acting in self-defense for 70+ years.

I do not think banning the pro-Zionist members here will do anything. Banning their speech gives them legitimacy. It is also good to have their input and allow opposing sides even if we don't like it. The way I see it posting on an internet forum is not for the benefit of those posting. Almost no one that is posting will change their minds. The benefit is for the third party readers who stumble upon the thread trying to find more information. It is that person I think we are addressing when we discuss with each other.

Does not set off my semite alarm. My Semite alarm is totally not registering. No Chutzph no sharp intellect. 100% Indian. Blue god on picture and no Semitic activity registered.
Where is evidence Krishna existed .. blueness represented lack of iron from not enough red meat..

Israeli actions are radicalizing the next generation

And the next attack on them will be worse than the one before

In 1967 Israeli defeated 7 Arab armies

Today they need 2 x USN CSG + ARG and whole array of other warships just to invade Gaza and suffer 10000s dead

They can’t even fight 2 armed groups at the same time

Israel’s end time is near

When they need USA to fight babies

USA itself needs 64 other nations to fight Russia and lose

All the earlier arab isreal wars were between
1 army against another army..

Now its isreal vs hamas...

Like nuclear pak armY vs TTP_ BLA..

SAME MESS.BIGGER SCALE

What was so bad about them? I really dont know the situation well? Didnt they win an election?
True they won the election (I think fairly because the other candidate was from the old regime and we hated the old regime). When Morsi appointed a governor for Luxor, the same governor who was affiliated to the salafi and terrorist organisation, the Jamaat El Islamiya, who killed Anwar El Sadat and they committed the Luxor massacre 1997. When they wanted to transform into Iran, Qassem Soleiman met Khairat el-Shater (he was the main candidate for the election but due some problems he dropped out his place for Morsi). Muslim Brotherhood equipped with pistols and AKs. They (coming from MB leaders) incited to do terrorists attack in Egypt and other things

Back
Top Bottom