What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You mean this incident ?

Dude wtf, this “Lee Kern” nobody keeps saying MAYBE even he doesn’t believe this shit lol I am trying to have an intellectual discussion with you and your answer is some bull YouTube video. I expected better from you. Not going to waste my time on you anymore. Not worth it.
I have seen people die, some in my arms. Part of my job. People who have no sense are the ones who say “Maybe” children were beheaded parading this nonsense like it’s a joke.

No shit genius and it is a story created to satisfy lusts of brahmins who vow not to touch women.

Many religious figures try to misuse religion and the text , for their own fanatic purposes. Let us not pretend it is just the problem of one.

All religions have problematic parts in them.

The question is how you interpret them and how people apply them.

Pointing a finger at one religion is not helpful and just plain dumb.

Iether all religions need to be respected , or non.

~

Last edited:
Well, I suppose they are well protected.
And after this war was started by Hamas, they will pay the price. How and when, only Israël knows. Although Sinwar already paid a price, his family members were already killed.
But hey, that must be worth it for him :)
Yeah 75 years ago Hamas came and killed Israeli. Dozens of UN resolutions, multiple issues of Amnesty international and investigation by ICC is against hamas, eh?
Now let me tell you that the collateral damage won't just happen in Gaza now, what is coming after all of this will be responsibility of Israeli and American state.

He knows.....

F9hBCcfbcAATuo_

Who are the weak men? The weak men are us Muslims.

Last edited:
Message from Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades

In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful

So you did not kill them, but God killed them. And you did not throw when you threw, but God threw. And that He might test the believers from Him with a good test. Indeed, God is All-Hearer. Yum

By the grace and praise of God, our brave soldiers were able to directly carry out an armed attack at 9:15 on the occupation soldiers stationed at the Nitzanoz checkpoint.

We will hit you at every inch and under any circumstances, and you will not know where we will get you from

May you always be a shield for us, and may our blood be a drawn sword for you, God willing.

Your brothers and soldiers
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades
Rapid response groups (central command)

https://****/s/me_observer_channel

Goosebumps!

Glory to Palestine 💚❤️

Many religious figures try to misuse religion and the text , for their own fanatic purposes. Let us not pretend it is just the problem of one.

All religions have problematic parts in them.

The question is how you interpret them and how people apply them.

Pointing a finger at one religion is not helpful and just plain dumb.

Iether all religions need to be respected , or non.

~

Not pointing fingers just laying out facts, I apologize to any person who follows those religions it is not my intention to insult. in my mind and opinion God does not die on the cross God does not become a human. My understanding of God is as follows:
Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
2 Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
3 He neither begets nor is born,
4 Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

What is comprehendable can’t be God. Certainly not by our feeble minds. We are mamals after all. And a creation.

~

If this is true this would be a closing of a circle in Egyptt too , since Eygpt wanted Hamas to extradite this person to them for a long time .

Over the Assassination Of the Egyptian Public Prosecutor. , who was assassinated in a car bombing on 2015.

Israel-Hamas: IDF claims to have killed head of Hamas’s aerial unit Asem Abu Rakaba

When it comes to the value of zionist lives vs palestinians,the west looks to be inspired by a certain infamous quote from stalin [no surprises there].

The death of one [zionist] is a tragedy.The death of thousands [of palestinians] is merely a statistic.
two-weights-two-measures-gaza-israel-altagreer.gif

honestly there is only one nation that can challenge the Israeli + US

and that is Egypt and they did it for many years against UK+ France + Israeli and US from 1950s until 1979 peace agreement

US is clever they knew unless they dont have peace with Egypt Israel cannot exist so they made peace and handed back whole of the Sinai

Egypt has big resources and can arm and re-arm itself with Russian and Chinese weapons with Saudi + GCC money quickly

it is a large nation with plenty of space and men and materials

also I rate the Egyptian army the best out of all the Arab nations tough and durable

US pretended like they supported democracy when Morsi came to power by the will of the people

but behind the scenes the regime change was already in place

if Morsi was in power the situation would have been much different and I believe they would have pulled in other Arab nations

That was small arms ammo,there`d be no reason for iran to supply the yemenis with heavy artillery rounds like 152mm,yet these have turned up in the ukraine
https://mil.in.ua/en/news/ukrainian-defense-forces-use-iranian-made-tank-rounds/
I suspect these were purchased by the ukis thru 3rd party suppliers,probably with a hefty mark-up in price as well.Still its likely nato tax payer money paying for it,so its all good.🤑💲🇮🇷

Back
Top Bottom