What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

China or Africa won’t fight or get in conflict with Europe and USA. We are their biggest customers. They don’t need us, but they need and want our money.
That’s where there will be a sort of balance in the end.
Bht they are creating enough Diversion. Nigar is prime example as France losing big time in Africa.. same as chines are building big. Usa is losing its influence in South China see. Amaraicn own Chinese around 2 trillions dollars

db8.png

China or Africa won’t fight or get in conflict with Europe and USA. We are their biggest customers. They don’t need us, but they need and want our money.
That’s where there will be a sort of balance in the end.
West can not fight on so many fronts. This is social revolution times. West is losing media war

So Hamas leaders are in Qatar and Israel is bombing Gaza day and night. If Israel is actually against Hamas, why not attack where the leaders are?
Well, I suppose they are well protected.
And after this war was started by Hamas, they will pay the price. How and when, only Israël knows. Although Sinwar already paid a price, his family members were already killed.
But hey, that must be worth it for him :)

Bruh… an Indian made a thread on this Pakistani forum about his bread being like rubber and you talk about obsession lol look at your profile pic it is idolatry so either you are obsessed with Indians yourself or are one.

Had you paid better attention to my avatar you would notice that it is from the Epic Mahābhārata ,Krishna blowning his Horn before the battle.

Had you read it you would understand why it is relevent to the topics here. Krishna by the way tried to stop that war , but one side refused - saying he would not give up even one inch of land , reminds you of anyone ...?. Not so diffrent than our story.

Krishna by the way in many places in the wold ,is not used as a religous image , but more of a symbol for peace , love freedom , happiness.

Starting with the hippies movment in the 60 that brought those ideas from India , it is now a universal synbol . same as the smiling Budha :

e,g :

And speaking of india.

India is one of the few countries that manged to get free from colonialism . with little use of violence.

India is one of the few countries that rather than keep resentment to their past occupiers , respect the british colture and adupted from them stuff they like.

They now beat England in cricket and UK have a PM of Indian descent.

So maybe there is something to learn from them after all ?

~

Last edited:
Had you paid better attention to avater that it is from the Epic Mahābhārata ,Krishna blowning his Horn before the battle. Had you read it you would understand why it is relevent to the topics here. Krishna by the way tried to stop that war , but one side refused - saying he would not give up even one inch of land .... Not so diffrent than our story.

Krishna by the way in many places is not used as a religous image , but more of a symbol for peace , love freedom , happiness starting with the hippies movment in the 60 that brought those ideas from India :

e,g :

And speaking of indai.

India is one of the few countries that manged to get free from colonialism . with little use of violence.

India is one of the few countries that rather than keep resentment to their past occupiers , respect the british colture and adupted from them stuff they like.

They now beat England in cricket and UK have an Indian PM of Indian descent.

So maybe ther is something to learn from them after all ?

~
So Samuel is pajeet

States that turn a deaf ear even to urgent humanitarian ceasefire calls. Take a good look at this graph and never forget.

View attachment 965991
I saw that. many so called champion of human rights voted againt or did not voted..

But partially that happened to. Although completely different situations,the communist guerillas in WWII,launched a lot of attacks and ambushes of absolutely no strategic value against Germans and Italians,they tortured and killed Germans in inhuman ways,just out of spite,claiming they were doing "resistance" and the Germans would launch reprisals by executing 10 times more civilians,sometimes entire villages were burned. And this is all because the communists had a fanaticism against the "fascist enemy",which ironically before the Axis invasion of the Soviet Union,was their "friend" and the Communist Party leadership used to ask the people not to resist the Italian invasion,which by the way today we celebrate the war against in 1940 (today is "NO" day,a national holiday here).

But anyway,I can show you how Palestinian groups escalated and made the Israelis become stricter and more oppressive. And that,coupled with the right-wing settlers who would come in waves,made life for the Palestinians even worse. By the time Arafat had realized it was time for peace,Hamas had gained popularity and became even more aggressive than old Fatah of the 70s and 80s.
Yes...heard it all before sadly....If only the palestinians would accept occupation and a zionist version of apartheid everything would be fine.....for the zionists.
Basically its a variation on the:please craw off into a dark corner somewhere and die quietly out of sight and out of mind of us.
This is basically:if you`re not going to craw away to die,then please quietly just accept your lot as non-persons living under a brutal foreign occupation with no rights of any kind,or indeed anything else apart from whatever few small crumbs the zionists in their boundless munificence see fit to throw you......when they`re not stealing what little you have left that is.
Do you know what they use to call this sort of thinking?
Appeasement

Alliance from Indonesia to Morocco? LOL, that guy doesn't know anything about the Islamic world. What a pathetic status of this ummah.

The ummah problem starts from the bottom to the top. Look in every house, internal fights, lies, corruption, false statements, major sins, bribery, corruption, betrayal, black magic and can we believe this ummah will rise and unite to help others. Only the people of haqq are powerful.

Regarding muslim states unity, they should have done it 10 years back but instead the powerful state are working for Israel to get in their good books.

Had you paid better attention to my avater that it is from the Epic Mahābhārata ,Krishna blowning his Horn before the battle.

Had you read it you would understand why it is relevent to the topics here. Krishna by the way tried to stop that war , but one side refused - saying he would not give up even one inch of land , reminds you of anyone ...?. Not so diffrent than our story.

Krishna by the way in many places in the wold ,is not used as a religous image , but more of a symbol for peace , love freedom , happiness.

Starting with the hippies movment in the 60 that brought those ideas from India , it is now a universal synbol . same as the smiling Budha :

e,g :

And speaking of indai.

They now beat England in cricket and UK have an Indian PM of Indian descent.

So maybe ther is something to learn from them after all ?

~

Thanks but no thanks for telling me facts about a country which I have no interest in but you clearly have a bias for, like I previously said phull sapport. You know a lot about Mahabharata yoy do realize how Krishna had the pandavas eldest brother killed. I know because I had a childhood interest in mythology. If you had read the Quran as voiceforusly as you read the Mahabharata then you wouldn’t have spewed biased venom in this thread. I know ALOT more about Hinduism than you do. Because I research all the faiths before establishing faith in Islam and my religion teaches the same to research and reflect!

Don’t get me started about krishna and his 16,000 wives and how he supposedly stole clothes from women while they were bathing if that is god then I am glad I am Muslim and believe in a god who is above any physical characteristic and has no partners.

The ummah problem starts from the bottom to the top. Look in every house, internal fights, lies, corruption, false statements, major sins, bribery, corruption, betrayal, black magic and can we believe this ummah will rise and unite to help others. Only the people of haqq are powerful.

Regarding muslim states unity, they should have done it 10 years back but instead the powerful state are working for Israel to get in their good books.

Facts bro! First we need to stop label each other as kafirs and have unity then we can go out and conquer the world. The early muslims were successful not only because of faith which they had plenty but unity as well!

Had you paid better attention to my avater you would notice that it is from the Epic Mahābhārata ,Krishna blowning his Horn before the battle.

e,g :

And speaking of india.

They now beat England in cricket and UK have a PM of Indian descent.

So maybe there is something to learn from them after all ?

~
Does not set off my semite alarm. My Semite alarm is totally not registering. No Chutzph no sharp intellect. 100% Indian. Blue god on picture and no Semitic activity registered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom