What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bro, I see the rants on PDF all the time. You will see too. It is predictable.
I know, many don’t think through how the conflict will go. I’m think towards how phase 4 and phase 5 operations, where the real war is either won or lost. What Israel is doing is vengeance and only bound to regenerate a Hamas like organization in a matter of just a few years.

1698064131909.png

This happened when the shaheen 3 missile test was canceled on American pressure, three Chinese companies were banned, and the Munira Mastri knee jerking cabinet clarified the statment on deployment of troops in Gaza and recent missile tests.
Dragon looks pissed off at Munira Mastri.
Pakistan has tested Ababeel MRBM recently.
Sanctions on Chinese companies might be due to MTCR but China might figure out what to do.
Why make noise and stir the pot? WE do our work.

Chinese ships are there in the Middle East to protect China-bound oil tankers.

Nah,I'm not Catholic and I'm not from Igman and not even anywhere near Bosna i Herzegovina
You are a homo, talk like one behave like one or you are the type of people who sit with the others in order to winde them up. In the first half an hour you think that you are very clever and no one can suss you, all of sudden you find yourself on the floor with blood on your face . Yet again, you were stupid but yet again you will try. Otherwise you would be unnoticed. That's how it goes in Sarajevo and Belgrade..
Most definitely you are not far from Sarajevo, my point consisted your own words.
Now you expect to tell you that I never said that you're from Igman. Alas no , finish the story and gtfoh

No, this is not the right reading, Israel is delaying the incursion not because hostages, Israel does not care anymore by hostages, because they are bombing gaza... they delay the operation hoping Iran draws their red line about invasion of Gaza.

The beef now is Israel invades Gaza or not, and the inmediate consequences it can follow.

The only thing is stopping Israel adeventure is Iran now.

One Israeli source saying Americans want Israel to delay the Gaza ground invasion because Americans need time to prepare to confront Iran.
We shouldn't expect almost no one--not even most in Hamas--knew of this conflict and its intensity and so just about everyone is caught by surprises and are catching up.

The members of the US House of Representatives should present a motion/resolution to demand a two state solution on the 1967 borders in accordance with the Oslo accords. If it is rejected it will speak more words, then Muslims in each district can say they will vote against the incumbents in each district. Many elections were very close, losing enough voters can get many out of office, and that is the most important thing to many career politicians.

Nah,I'm not Catholic and I'm not from Igman and not even anywhere near Bosna i Herzegovina
Also if o may add , in your previous massage to me, you used a word in my language. It was in vocattive and due to that the palatelisation comes to play , if you are not what I say that you are than that word would be in nominative.
Pizdo nepismena

Last edited:
The members of the US House of Representatives should present a motion/resolution to demand a two state solution on the 1967 borders in accordance with the Oslo accords. If it is rejected it will speak more words, then Muslims in each district can say they will vote against the incumbents in each district. Many elections were very close, losing enough voters can get many out of office, and that is the most important thing to many career politicians.
Lol. The House doesn't even have a speaker and can barely bring itself to vote to keep the government from shutting down. Fat chance that anybody outside the Squad will even mention Palestine .

One Israeli source saying Americans want Israel to delay the Gaza ground invasion because Americans need time to prepare to confront Iran.
We shouldn't expect almost no one--not even most in Hamas--knew of this conflict and its intensity and so just about everyone is caught by surprises and are catching up.
Iran is not going to get involved and the US will not strike them without provocation. They have to focus on China and the Ukraine distraction is already taking up too many resources. Iran will use the crisis to extract favorable terms on the nuclear deal but Hamas is on its own.

Lol. The House doesn't even have a speaker and can barely bring itself to vote to keep the government from shutting down. Fat chance that anybody outside the Squad will even mention Palestine .

Iran is not going to get involved and the US will not strike them without provocation. They have to focus on China and the Ukraine distraction is already taking up too many resources. Iran will use the crisis to extract favorable terms on the nuclear deal but Hamas is on its own.

If/when a resolution fails it will put those representatives all those representatives that didn’t support it to be on record.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom