What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Typically, there is some method to the madness. In this case, we are behaving like USSR or China than USA. U.S. is famous for long interminable debates and haggling between Congress, the White House, the courts, the 'Think Tanks', the people on the streets etc., Here, there seems to be a silence reminiscent of the Politburos of USSR or China.
Let's cut to the chase here, today I was with my Bosnian friend with the similar inclinations like me. We were speculating that the only tangible "value " , ideology etc in the whole West is Zionism. No matter how certain ideas seem opposing bit it is so. The great deal of western thinking is forged on unnatural alliance. I would recommend you to read Schpengler but you won't
As of some goings on in your political system I stopped to follow it a long time ago, There is nothing in particular what interest me in that Soap Opera, you see it one you see them all. Whose d ck in Whose pu y doesn't interest me much.
The origin of your Republic are distasteful enough, that someone can easily know the other theatrical parts.
It is all foolishness with relatively short life.
We can see it these days. With the practical principles like yours , you can't last for a long. 80 % talk is about who is a woman????!!!!! Doayennne of such excises are your leading " thinkers"
You are a joke and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom