What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Invading? You mean as Spanish, Portuguese or others in other parts of the world or Romans and Greeks in Asia Minor and Middle East? Did you mean something like that? Tell me as it is not clear to me.

No, I mean as the West is accused of invading the Middle East, the Middle East has invaded the West, so get off your high horses.

No, I mean as the West is accused of invading the Middle East, the Middle East has invaded the West, so get off your high horses.

You are truly longing for a world full of conflict and division. Your wish is definitely going to be fulfilled. Your list of foes is long and every day you add more foes to the list.

Japan Germany, Korea, Singapore and Hong-Kong - all of them had a prolonged stable period. You want to compare Japan with the likes of Egypt and Pakistan? How many wars did Japan fight post-1945? What world do you live in?

Your retort shows you understood nothing from my post. Go back and read again,
Unlike Egypt, Japan did not start wars…
That is their own making.

actually the opposite happened, they kidnapped 300 of IDF soldiers and killed over 1000 IDF soldiers in clash man to man not using some fighter jets or tanks.
Well, the war just started hasnt ENDED,
WE CAN ALL DO.IFF,S
N
BUT,S.

IN 2025..

What’s your source, to me it seems more like Hamus got tricked by iranians and now they layback and watch the show.

What do you expect from iran who killed more Muslims in Syria then Israel have killed palestinians.

Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims.
Fatimids and the Hashashin both were Shia and fought against the Crusaders.

Just ignore it, it is clearly trying to derail the thread and discussion with irrelevant claptrap. Remember if you ignore it, it goes away.

All this Swede does is focus on one particular thing and repeat it like a broken record. When I logged into PDF this morning the Swede was having a go at Muslims and Islam. It is now evening and the first thing I read on PDF is the Swede continuing his BS about Islam and Muslims. He has probably spammed tens of pages with how much Islam, Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and Palestinians are responsible for deteriorating world peace.

I wonder if these guys even have a real job LOL How on earth can you harp on for days without taking a break?

Israelis will listen if US says they would not intervene if Israel don t follow US rules. US must say now to ISRAEL to stop now is mandatory.

If not, we have WW3,bad for US interests.This will scalate, i dont have doubts in this moment,even silent coutnries will ahve to take sides on this.

Agreed.
And, again, I think Biden has almost certainly given a 'gentle warning' to Israelis (I think in NY Times) to not go too far in their anger. The American show of force of the two AC Carriers and a few thousand Marines is more for American domestic politics. From now on, both the Dems and the Repubs are keeping a close eye not only on the Israel-Palestinian conflict but also on each other to get whatever political mileage (and AIPAC funding!!) for the 2024 elections. Already Repubs are going to use the images of the last days of the American withdrawal in August 2021 and the 13 dead Marines there to hurt Biden. Biden can't afford body bags coming home unless something massive is engineered to 'Manufacture Consent'.

No that is a lie just like the 40 beheaded babies

Europeans have been killing each other long before Muslims

And in WW1 and WW2 you killed 100 million of each other

And In Ukraine you are about to killing 100 million

Enslaved 40 million blacks of which 4 million died

And because are inherently dirty people who don’t wash and clean themselves you took disgusting disease to the Native Americans and 65 million died

And when no killing each other you are killing People in Africa and Middle East

Another words your Satan
The plague originated from Central Asia. Do you have something to say about that?

Agreed.
And, again, I think Biden has almost certainly given a 'gentle warning' to Israelis (I think in NY Times) to not go too far in their anger. The American show of force of the two AC Carriers and a few thousand Marines is more for American domestic politics. From now on, both the Dems and the Repubs are keeping a close eye not only on the Israel-Palestinian conflict but also on each other to get whatever political mileage (and AIPAC funding!!) for the 2024 elections. Already Repubs are going to use the images of the last days of the American withdrawal in August 2021 and the 13 dead Marines there to hurt Biden. Biden can't afford body bags coming home unless something massive is engineered to 'Manufacture Consent'.

Even if american put all their carriers in the mediterranean, Iran can reach them with hypersonics, in minutes. They are a liability for the US, just ignorant people are impressed.

Iran won t play games, i am sure Iran has done their tasks and will disclose neccesary weapons if conflict worsens.

Latest surveys show nearly 40% of American jews are anti-Israel.
No they don’t. They show that American Jews oppose the current government of Israel.

Can you also show how many protested for Israel? A statement you've been dodging.
Can You explain why anyone in the US should go out an demonstrate for Israel? The government is obviously doing its job, and no need to protest.

Back
Top Bottom