What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Let's see some northern European barbarian claims here.
478 ad when Western Roman Empire fell, the Bishop of Rome, ( Pope) and child The emperor, relinquished the rights to nominate any future Roman Emperor on the benefits of Eastern Roman empire. Also, they sent the rites and regalia to Cinstantinopole.
Byzantine Empire never called itself like that, it was called Imperium Romanorum. Byzantium is 16th century German barbarian term.
On the fall of Cinstantinopole, the last remaining decedant of the Roman Emperor relinquished the inheritance on benefit of Sultan Mehmed. Also Ortodox Church had to recognise Ottoman Emperor as Roman Emperor.
The last Roman Emperor died and his body was never found.
So no, we do not recognize Turks to be Romans.
In all correspondence between Ottomans and Europeans till 1699 , Ottoman Sultan was titled as Roman Emperor.
All if the sudden, someone from Sweden comes and he has some claims? In the beginning Roman Empire wasn't Christian anyway nor they were inclined towards Christianity, see Julius Apostate.
The decision to become Christian was made by the Emperor Konstantin.
In the beginning, Christianity did not exist.
Legally Roman Empire lasted till 1923 , when Mustafa Kemal dissolved it.
My friends , a Greek doctor of history and his uncle a monk from Athos have the same view but not someone who comes from shitty Kirona Sweden????!!!! Bizarre
Every title of Roman Emperor.l subsequently in Europe was illegal weather in cannon law or laicist low

Why would I? In January I will be in India. I will stick it into Desi. They love my profile 2 meters tall blonde, blue eyed and chiseld futures.
You worship kinda sun tanned Jews, imagine how your girls like me?
It's all very cheap. Money makes monkey dance.
U can do what ever u feel with ur brothers, or sisters,
But if i ever see u arond pindi.or gujjar khan khutti deh puttar,
I will take u down the canyon road to baghial.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_222314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_222314_Chrome.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Very simple:

those that see civilians as “free game” to target and murder.
Those that intentionally target and murder civilians.
That is terrorism.

To then target and murder women and children. Is the next level of terrorism.

Dutch resistance was 99% against german governmental/military occupiers.
We did not run across the border to gun down german children on the street.

Hamas however…chooses terrorism again and again and again and again.
You still seem to be under the impression that illegal settlers, carrying arms, and residing in illegally-occupied settlements (which the entire world has consensus on) are civilians.

In fact, your Dutch government officially labels these settlements as illegal.
The Netherlands regards the Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian Territories as illegal. They are in conflict with international law and pose a serious threat to the peace process.

Yet here you are defending the illegal settlers.

Actually, we know how you and your colonial kin in Europe operate: you will call such and such as illegal in the open, but under the table, you are in collusion with the criminals.

There is no way a regional war serves American interests--on the contrary. And I think Biden whispered to the Israeli leadership to no go too far in their anger to engineer a regional war which would not only destroy Israel but also practically kick Americans out of the Middle East. But will the Israelis listen? I think they are already but they need some face saving way out.
But a regional war will serve China, Russia and indeed the local countries in the long run. Too bad for Americans that a tiny country of a different religion thousands of miles away used its Lobbies in Washington to inflict such heavy losses to America's own interests.

Israelis will listen if US says they would not intervene if Israel don t follow US rules. US must say now to ISRAEL to stop now is mandatory.

If not, we have WW3,bad for US interests.This will scalate, i dont have doubts in this moment,even silent coutnries will ahve to take sides on this.

Sunak is what I call Kasai Ka Kutta
He is out of his depths. I’m quite friendly with our local MP - and she was telling me the disharmony in Parliament House - Sunak sticking his nose so far up the Zionist arse - he’s lost his head.
He has an election loss coming his way in a few months and all he can try to do is passify the right wing of the party.
His actions will decimate the Tories and most of them will be out of a job.
Trying to be more Jewish than the Jews is what he is doing - mind you that must be the Indian inside him coming out

Last edited:
They can always use a footpump to inflate their baloons

It looks like your Israeli brothers really need help from their Western slaves.

He is out of his depths. I’m quite friendly with our local MP - and she was telling me the districting in Parliament House - Sunak sticking his nose so far up the Zionist arse - he’s lost his head.
He has an election loss coming his way in a few months and all he can try to do is passify the right wing of the party.
His actions will decimate the Tories and most of them will be out of a job.
Trying to be more Jewish than the Jews is what he is doing - mind you that must be the Indian inside him coming out

Sunak is a Hindutva first.

I don't care about sisi supporters who are on internet. you said Egyptians were upset of morsi and he wasn't unpopular among us and I said you are liar , i'm not against morsi.

So basicly you want Eygpt to be a muslim dictatorship like iran.

`~

Both US and Russia have done wrong to be fair.

Let's go back in time to understand the unfortunate sequence of events that led to War On Terror saga:

Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan to topple Hafizullah Amin government in 1979. What was the crime of this government? It desired a bilateral relationship with the US while maintaining a bilateral relationship with Soviet Union (balancing act). But a sovereign country cannot decide the way forward for itself, right? So the deed was done and a pro-Soviet government was established in Afghanistan. About a year later, Iraq invaded Iran in 1980. Iraq was close to Soviet Union at the time.

These developments spooked Pakistan. Imagine having to deal with a country like India on one side of the border and suddenly Soviet Union shows up on the other side of the border. And Iran and Iraq are fighting each other as well. Pakistan felt that it would be next and decided to support Afghan resistance groups. Pakistan also reached out to its traditional allies such as US and Saudi Arabia for assistance. Saudi Arabia provided funds and fighters while US launched Operation Cyclone to help create a fighting force that could handle Soviet Union in Afghanistan. This fighting force was dubbed "the Mujahideen."

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan continued till 1988 but produced a chain of cascading effects such as a devastating civil war in Afghanistan (1988 - 1996), affected Pakistani culture, and set the stage for emergence of the Al-Qaeda Network that committed atrocities around the world including 9/11 and motivated US/NATO to invade Afghanistan and settle scores in other Islamic countries as well (2001 - 2021). A group of Mujahideen founded Al-Qaeda Network in 1988.

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 triggered a cycle of corruption, mischief, and violence that led to emergence of new actors in the region and concluded with Saddam regime biting the dust in 2006, Qaddafi regime biting the dust in 2011, Afghan Taliban renouncing support for Al-Qaeda Network in 2020, defeat of Al-Qaeda Network in 2022, and defeat of ISIL movement in the Middle East in 2022.

Soviet influence and invasion of Afghanistan have affected moral fabric of Muslims in modern times in alarming ways, but some have overlooked this reality.

I can understand an Iranian not holding US in high regard. However, every country should be fairly judged in discussions.

US has fought for Muslims as well. US made it possible for Afghanistan (and Pakistan) to defeat Soviet Union in the 1980s, protected Saudi Arabia and liberated Kuwait from Iraq in 1991, and legitimized independence of Bosnia from Yugoslavia in 1996. American interests were involved in these developments for sure but this is how countries work for each other.

I have pointed out the above for all readers to understand that global developments are not black and white. Any member is allowed to condemn a country for its wrongdoings but one should be mindful of the Forum Rules in posts. Some tend to swing too far in their blind hatred for the West, this is not acceptable. Judge all sides fairly.
Posts like this makes this forum worth following.

Back
Top Bottom