What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The west would support democracies in the muslim countries.
The real question is if the so called muslim population would vote as a unity or even respect the results of an election. They probably wouldnt, and we would still witness endless post on forums like this blaming the west for every single failure in the muslim world.
The West doesn't care about democracy. It cares only about it's interests. If a democracy is a threat to Western imperialism, it will be taken down and replaced with a dictatorship (such as what happened in 1953 Iran, 1954 Guatemala, 1965 Dominican Republic, 1960s Chile, 1980s Nicaragua).

The West will support dictatorships if it benefits them, such as the dictatorships of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, many in Pakistan.

• 1952-1954 Democratic leader of Guatemala overthrown by a US led coup, replaced by a military dictatorship.
  • 1953 Democratically elected leader of Iran ousted in a coup orchestrated by US/UK, replaced by dictator Shah.
  • 1958 US sponsored a failed revolt against the president of Indonesia .
  • 1961 US failed at invading Cuba, failed attempts to assassinate Cuban president.
  • 1965 US invaded Dominican Republic to oust the democratically elected, scholarly polymath president Juan Bosch.
  • 1968 US fixed a fraudulent election in Guyana after British "decolonization".
  • 1962-1970 US sponsored Chilean generals to prevent democratic elections that favored the popular Salvador Allende.
  • 1979-1990 US supported the Contra terrorists in Nicaragua to overthrow the democratically elected Sandinista.

Last edited:
All this Swede does is focus on one particular thing and repeat it like a broken record. When I logged into PDF this morning the Swede was having a go at Muslims and Islam. It is now evening and the first thing I read on PDF is the Swede continuing his BS about Islam and Muslims. He has probably spammed tens of pages with how much Islam, Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and Palestinians are responsible for deteriorating world peace.

I wonder if these guys even have a real job LOL How on earth can you harp on for days without taking a break?
If he posts anything against forum rules ie racist/hate tag a mod. Otherwise he’s entitled to his opinion even if we disagree with it.

If he posts racist/hate content tag a mod. We won’t accept any hate here from any side.

I don't care about sisi supporters who are on internet. you said Egyptians were upset of morsi and he wasn't unpopular among us and I said you are liar , i'm not against morsi.
I did not say all Egyptians. Morsi was ousted and it was a populat decision.
Members of the Muslim Brotherhood were displeased by the events, I’ll give you that.

If he posts anything against forum rules ie racist/hate tag a mod. Otherwise he’s entitled to his opinion even if we disagree with it.

If he posts racist/hate content tag a mod. We won’t accept any hate here from any side.

Oh I will disagree with his ugly views. The Swede sounds like Breivik. He is an abomination.

All this Swede does is focus on one particular thing and repeat it like a broken record. When I logged into PDF this morning the Swede was having a go at Muslims and Islam. It is now evening and the first thing I read on PDF is the Swede continuing his BS about Islam and Muslims. He has probably spammed tens of pages with how much Islam, Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and Palestinians are responsible for deteriorating world peace.

I wonder if these guys even have a real job LOL How on earth can you harp on for days without taking a break?
I think his on the swedish democratic party's payroll those nut jobs push the same distorted history.

I did not say all Egyptians. Morsi was ousted and it was a populat decision.
Members of the Muslim Brotherhood were displeased by the events, I’ll give you that.
I don't wanna discuss that in this topic. if you want you can open your own thread about that and i will post all evidence of the military corruption and its role to destroy morsi's image to the public.

I wonder if these guys even have a real job LOL How on earth can you harp on for days without taking a break.

The neo-Nazi supremacists follow a known pattern.
  1. They hate Muslims and flood the web with their Islamophobic comments
  2. They study Islam to find more material to attack it
  3. They become Muslim
While Writing Anti-Islam Book He Became Muslim! - The Story of Joram Van Klaveren

Egypt is already a dictatorship but in a military licking america's *** way.
being islamic dictatorship is better, at least the ruler won't lick america's *** and we would pose a great threat to israelis.

Well , at least militiry dictatorships don't shove their noses into people's private lives.

As long as you allow them to stay in power they tend to leave the people alone. Those mullah like dictators like to interfere with evrything - from people home to the courts of law.

~

The neo-Nazi supremacists follow a known pattern.
  1. They hate Muslims and flood the web with their Islamophobic comments
  2. They study Islam to find more material to attack it
  3. They become Muslim
While Writing Anti-Islam Book He Became Muslim! - The Story of Joram Van Klaveren

LOL it is epic.

Back
Top Bottom