What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~​

Report: 10-50 killed in Gaza hospital blast, not hundreds

Clearly a rocket , that cuased more damge cuase it was still carrying most of it;s fuel ,

They lied about the numbers and the lied about their responsibility.

~

Last edited:
Well , at least militiry dictatorships don't shove their noses into people's private lives.

As long as you allow them to stay in power they tend to leave the people alone. Those mullah like dictators like to interfere with evrything - from people home to the courts of law.

~
Ya, nice joke.
military dictatorship like in Egypt for example, they confiscated people's land and homes here, they even jailed businessmen if they don't accept that the army buys shares in their companies.

And start deporting Indians en masse.

But my expectations are low, knowing the spineless leaders.
it's not up to the leaders to deport hindus workers.
it's up to the (Kafeel) the one who sponsor them in gulf countries, every hindu or foreigner worker in the gulf countries has a sponsor and he can confiscate his passport.

however I must notify to you that many indians in the gulf countries are Muslims, so we need to be careful with this campaign.

The west would support democracies in the muslim countries.
The real question is if the so called muslim population would vote as a unity or even respect the results of an election. They probably wouldnt, and we would still witness endless post on forums like this blaming the west for every single failure in the muslim world.
Hypothesis as an argument is meaningless, most of the time. It is personal view afterall

it's up to the (Kafeel) the one who sponsor them in gulf countries, every hindu or foreigner worker in the gulf countries has a sponsor and he can confiscate his passport.

however I must notify to you that many indians in the gulf countries are Muslims, so we need to be careful with this campaign.
Well its an upgrade __modern enslavement ,

I agree.

Need to deport the hindu workers. They can go back to their land of milk and honey and support Israel all they want. It's completely fair to doll out collective punishment in the form of deporting them, since these Hindutvas are calling for collective punishement in the form of genocide of millions of Muslims.

~​

Report: 10-50 killed in Gaza hospital blast, not hundreds

Clearly a rocket , they lied about the numbers and the lied about their responsibility.

~
How many times do I need to repeat to you?
Your officials admitted killing human animals? Didn't they?
As Bosnian, I am well aware of these games. We went through it 30 years ago.
We all know those stories, how we are killing ourselves and how Islamic fundamentalists we are. Funnily enough. It was president of France. Chirac who stopped that shit by the public blocking of the Greek PM .

I smell some hamas shit burning in ur rear

What's your deal? You have Pakistan flags, your support the Zionists in oppressing the Palestinians and I think in the past I recall you supported baloch terrorists as well

As Bosnian, I am well aware of these games.

If you are so aware , maybe you can explain why Hamas does not update the number of causulties ?

In such cases , the numbers keep rising up , as more people die.

Yesterday ir was all over the net , and now , Zero , norhing , silence.

So why is Hamas not reporting it ? Are you saying he has an intrest to keep the number of causulties down ?

~

Back
Top Bottom