What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You have to understand that Turkey is a Western vassal state and Turks are terrified of the economic consequences of opposing Israel, so they create a narrative to say 'the Palestinians never supported us, why should we support them' to justify their cowardice.

Pakistan, with all due respect, is too far, too inept and too poor to intervene in any way.

Spot on all points but I wouldn't call Turkey a 'vassal state'.
The more stable and relatively prosperous a country is, the less they are likely to get involved, with Iran being exception. Pakistan, despite all what ails it, is still not Lebanon or Syria.
And there is no need to send 'soldiers' anyway. Israelis can be humbled by barrages of rockets from multiple locations for sustained period. Lebanon and Syria don't have much to lose by hosting fighters--they are already in shamble. But not my call.

The guy is right and wrong.
he us right when he said syrian leader is terrorist and a mass murderer.
he is a liar when he said israel didn't bomb the hospital.
Yep he is right about Assad

Good move by Bassem.
the guy is usually an asshole but it's nice to see him doing some good moves.
this Ben really looks like sheytaan.

Yes,and I seem to remember that it was you europeans [+the uk] who supplied saddam with the bulk of his chemical weapons.
Just keeping a good old european tradition alive,eh? 😏
But you still supported Saddam? 😯

What beheading? If your referring to one's carried out by terrorists then your argument falls apart again.

Terrorists don't represent a state just as I guess Anders Behring doesn't represent Norway. Try again.
we did not forget beheaded babies by their airplanes.

A few days ago, DW published an article citing a number of so-called experts arguing that the IDF cannot be criticized for civilian deaths, that it is a necessity and therefore Israel cannot be guilty of war crimes.
Civilians can be killed in war through
  • War Crimes
  • Collateral Damage - killed in an attack on a valid military target
  • Mistakes - the target appeared to be a valid military target even if it was not.
Collateral Damage and Mistakes can and will happen during war but war crimes can always be criticized once there is evidence.

Civilians can be killed in war through
  • War Crimes
  • Collateral Damage - killed in an attack on a valid military target
  • Mistakes - the target appeared to be a valid military target even if it was not.
Collateral Damage and Mistakes can and will happen during war but war crimes can always be criticized once there is evidence.
Yes in Baptist hospital there's the evidence.
Idf spokesman " We bombed the hospital "
So what's there to argue? Did I push him to say that.
Technically it is an admition of war crime
Motive? Israeli minister " Human Animals, we fight "?
OK, we have here unambiguous Motive and unambiguous admition?
Can't be clearer then that? No?

Well my friend as of now 300k if Europeans are being killed I'm Ukraine , Ukrainians and Russians are almost the same people. So shut up with your justifications for your own crimes.
The problem is of course the invasion of Russia by your people creating the Golden Horde etc.
Russians behave like your people since then.

Netherlands is celebrating every year because of occupation of 5 years.. Yet the Netherlands doesnt say a word about a nation that has been occupied for 75 years. So the next time you try to teach moral lessons, keep that in mind.

Largest donor palestine aid: EU
Also seperately we spent aid
As well as “speaking out”

And that is for a people we have nothing in common with.

We are striving for some two state solution.
That is hard when so many of the pro-palestinians think that “drive the jew in the ocean” is the only way to go.

Back
Top Bottom