What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The two voices coming out of the US:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has visited Israel to express strong solidarity but also urges restraint to protect Palestinian civilians as the Israeli bombarding of Gaza continues for the sixth day.

The US top diplomat met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shortly after landing in Tel Aviv on Thursday, telling him: “We’re here. We’re not going anywhere.”

Netanyahu praised Blinken’s visit as a “tangible example of America’s unequivocable support of Israel”.

Blinken said that he came before journalists “not just as secretary of state, but also a Jew” while recounting his own family’s history of surviving the Holocaust.

“So prime minister, I understand on a personal level, the harrowing echoes that Hamas’ massacres carry for Israeli Jews, as well as Jews everywhere,” Blinken said, before calling for the protection of Gaza’s civilian population.

“We democracies distinguish ourselves from terrorists by striving for a different standard even when it is difficult and holding ourselves accountable when we fall short,” Blinken said at a joint news conference with Netanyahu.

“… That’s why it is so important to take every possible precaution to avoid harming civilians and that’s why we mourn the loss of every innocent life, civilians of every faith, every nationality …” he added.

His visit came after thousands of Israeli missiles killed at least 1,378 Palestinians since Hamas, the armed group that rules Gaza, attacked Israel on Saturday.

Well you speak Serbian why not post at Serbian forums? Go there and wind up people. Or you can post on the YouTube boards of Belgrade prostitutes, who have such content that believe me it is better to make **** then talk such things
Edit Mulj can confirm that this guy is a Serb

I don't understand what's wrong being Serbian publicly if @Foinikas is indeed Serbian? The only Serbian I discussed political matter was a PhD student in my area and he certainly didn't love America. Nothing wrong with being Greek or Serbian.

what you think, can Israel wage war with Hezbollah, Syria along with Iraq and Yemen? my last post#10,281
If it came to that scenario, I’d wager we would see allied boots on the ground in some capacity to “assist” Israel.

what you think, can Israel wage war with Hezbollah, Syria along with Iraq and Yemen? my last post#10,281

Syria and Israel exchanged shelling on Tuesday, the Israel Defense Forces said, after a number of mortars were launched toward northern Israel from Syria, falling in an open area. Israel responded with artillery strikes. :coffee:

There seem to be very few sane American politicians willing to speak out. Rest to bothered about funding, or being politically correct or their voting numbers. What's the point in being a leader if your not willing to stand against the wind for right reasons.
I'm seeing early reports of a ceasefire to be declared tomorrow. Let's wait and see.

No, they're a selfie-making social-media army, it's not the old israel anymore just like Kurds of Iraq are not the old peshmerga anymore, they collapsed in front of Isis and Iraqi army. IDF are weak spoiled bitches seeking attention and followers in the online world.
If houthis could enter occupied territories they would turn IDF into bagels and chew on them like chewing on stimulant herb named khat.

Analysis: What will Israel do with all its mobilised soldiers?​

Israel will more than triple its fighting force by the time all the reservists start duty. What does it need them for?

Back
Top Bottom