What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

After decades of watching this conflict, i know that it has nothing to do with jews. The majority of jews even dont live in Israel, even wont have something to do with Israel. Its a Israel thing, not a religion thing. And the israelis take all the jews in the world in hostage to cover up their crimes.

Trumps comments made the terrorist-operated Jewish twitter account "Terror Alarm" mad, Said this on Telegrm:
dLMcaxS.jpg

By the way he emphasized on "disqualifying, antisemitic, and horrendous." You can know that there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his wherever. In my opinion, he is off base.

img
Respectfully, please delete that meme of the depiction of a Jewish man.

Greece doesn't have an alliance with Israel. We don't assist in any genocide,stop this nonsense.

The f do I care about the UK? I'm in Greece.

No,of course not. It's one mullah regime ruling one place.
Greece has very warm relation with the apartheid regime Israel. You're part of nato and assisted unjustified wars which killed and wounded and displaced millions. Your police attacked refugees that came from those nations. Your lobbies work together in US with apartheid regime lobby. These are facts, nothing personal.

Russia started exposing the Neo-nazi nature and ideology of Western countries/NATO, Palestine is continuing the exposing of NATO as being a Neo-nazi leaning organization. White countries only support freedom, liberty and fee market economy if it gives them an advantage, end of story. If Palestine doesnt beat Israel's butt well this time, we cant have world peace (the 1st case to herald world peace is Russia beating Ukraine's behind).
I didn't want to engage Iranians on this boards, due to certain reasons, but the part of your talk to significant extent is considered to talk against Saudi. Turkey etc. Yet another opportunity to to show yourself as an alternative.
Personally I don't trust people who have one similarly with Jews and Evangelical Christians. That thing is hysteria about so called coming of Mahdi. I know all various stories which goes around in your circles. It is no news to me.
Anyway, seemingly your main effort seems to me was always in Syria. So far we haven't seen much from Hezbollah or the presence of us navy is yet another " convenient " excuse.

Deeper dive into the the 40 beheaded babies story. Whether the news is true or not, even if this is disproven down the line, the western audiences have this as the narrative.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom