What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In which way you are critical. I haven't noticed. If you do Israeli propaganda why not him Hamas ? This forum is not owned by your daddy
But that's your problem guys. From the first day,I've been trying to tell you,just by calling Hamas a terrorist organization DOESN'T mean that anyone who says that is doing "Israeli propaganda". How hard is it for you to get it in your heads?

There's so many people here who spoke against Hamas' stupid attack that started this whole destruction,but you continue to be absolute and say "whoever is not with us,is against us". Why can't you understand that it's not black and white?

Hamas is a terrorist organization,they behave like terrorists. End of the story. Palestinians are victims. End of the story.

How difficult is it for you to understand?

My position is quite clear I want all of this to end as soon as possible. I am against all wars and wish for Israel and Palestine to live in peace and harmony. I also wanna see terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah annihilated. Anything else you wanna know?
Your position seems quite strange and biased, considering overall death toll of children and women by the occupying regime is 10x more of that by Hamas. And lastly, do all countries, for example China and Russia, consider those groups as terrorist groups?

While the Gazans die, at least MBS picked up the phone to speak to the Iranian leader. The haters that have been fighting proxy wars across Mid-east at least spoke. Thats what this attack accomplished. It may lead to something but may not.

But in the meantime the shameless Syrians keep on getting attacked with no recourse. Thats what happens when all your army has done is how to kill your own people. In that regard Syrian Army is as criminal as the Israeli Army is. But Syrians not capable of defending their own others.

Ultimately, I am bitter about the inbred Saddam Hussein , who was the ultimate Israeli agent (knowingly or just out of stupidity). First trigger the Iran war didn't win. Then attacked Kuwait but managed to retain sufficient force. Then eventually , while not having WMD, did not let inspectors in and let himself get invaded.

Iraq finally got weaker and irrelevant. Imagine if the 1980 Iraq was around now, Israel would be concerned about a sovereign nation entering the fray. Even Iraq of 2002 would have been a deterrent. But now they Syria/Iraq/Egypt are useless and Jordan is a puppet so now the mighty Israeli Army can focus its high tech weaponry to wipe out non-state actors/militants

I admit that sometimes I troll, but this idiot @Falcon29 literally doesn't sleep and is constantly spreading Hamas propaganda. It's one thing to comment on the situation and be critical of both sides, but it's another to openly support a terrorist group that is butchering innocent civilians.

If this continues, the entire forum will go down the drain.

The active promotion of the designated terror group HAMAS and violence against Jewish people should be completely unacceptable on this forum.

I stayed till this time of the night and called out that wolf hunter or whatever his fucking nome de guerre is. Cunt didn't answer. That poss is a snech. little girl. I see he is gone now. He couldn't handle a pint of beer. What a p. Y and sneach
Edit For those who don't understand. We arranged for punch up on Friday. It was yesterday and today he was quite. Anyway I will check this girl out tomorrow.

Last edited:
In that regard Syrian Army is as criminal as the Israeli Army is. But Syrians not capable of defending their own others.
I disagree with that,but most of the rest of your post was good. And it's not just Iraq that is out of the way of the Israelis now. It's also Libya,it's also Egypt,it's also Jordan,it's also Algeria and Morocco and even "smaller players" like Sudan and Yemen. Turkey won't do anything either,Azerbaijan is friends with Israel,Lebanon is bankrupt and divided. Basically,if Saudi Arabia and Iran joined hands in this and marched together,they would have aroused the entire Muslim world. Both Sunni and Shia.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom