What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Maybe it's not the place to discuss Hamas strategy right now, but I have to say that what should have been done on the first day was to target air bases with all its might.
Agree, instead of shelling civilian targets, airports and airbases , military bases and weapons storage sites make for more legitimate targets.. and not as much backlash..

Well we can see where the strike group is anchored up in the Middle East:
View attachment 960764
View attachment 960763
Why is this strike group so far from Israel? Afraid of Hezbollah or/and Hamas's antiship missiles the same way its afraid of Iranian missiles in the Persian gulf? I guess looking confident and being confident are 2 very different things...

I want to ask those who are defending Isreal a question, what will you people do if in future some people decide to colonise your country and take away your land by force, they may have some claim that their ancestors lived in this land 4000 years ago, they take your homes and force you to live in refugee camp? Will you people resist, if you do then by your own definition you are terrorists.

HAMAS is a US designated terror organization since 1997 and we have multiple members promoting the terror group and actively encouraging violence against the Jewish people.

Mods need get it under control
Zionists shut up
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
seconded, that would be in my new motto

Last edited:
OK, this is Hamas's Charter:
Of note is:
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
So, am I guilty if I don't want to be murdered?
Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal: the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons".

It would be good to know that The King of England, I believe it was Edward The Cofessor, expelled the Jews from England. The Parliament never recended that act, so technically speaking every single Jew in Britain has no rights to residential status. Some snitches should read the law of the country alas The Sun is maximum. Council Estate, 9 o'clock at home due to monetary ability to pay only for a pinty

I understand there is a fog of war but the censoreship is so WILD! So many twitter posts I am not able to view because they are removed instantly, but posts that have been debunked from the palestinian and neutral side as hoaxes are still available, please don’t call me anti semitic otherwise I won’t be able to sleep tonight 😭

Why is this strike group so far from Israel? Afraid of Hezbollah or/and Hamas's antiship missiles the same way its afraid of Iranian missiles in the Persian gulf? I guess looking confident and being confident are 2 very different things...
I suppose and I can only suppose because I don’t have any additional information, is that they are trying to prevent any incident like the USS Cole bombing.

Iran will pay a huge price in Syria and Lebanon.
ha ha ....Iran already paid this huge price, its called the Syrian civil war, ISrael and US cant do that much today.
Look at all the reserves that are being called up ..
Calling up reserves doesnt mean sht- Ukraine called up 2 millions reserves already and still ended up with 500K+ dead soldiers and so little territory recovered despite all the NATO help. The spirit to fight, motivation to fight, tactics of fighting and timing of fighting will determine the winner. This is also why Hezbollah and maybe Syrian govt have been relatively "restrained" so far- they need a very good motivation to fight if they are to fight well and win, Israel is close to giving them the type of reasons they are looking for to justify entering this war. No ISIS will help ISrael this time, Iran already broke ISIS back in Iraq and Syria via collaborative effects with partners in both countries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom