What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why is this strike group so far from Israel? Afraid of Hezbollah or/and Hamas's antiship missiles the same way its afraid of Iranian missiles in the Persian gulf? I guess looking confident and being confident are 2 very different things...

Americans would have to come to the WW II footing to participate in a regional war supporting Israel. But, unlike that war, there is no Normandy Landing.

Let's be honest.
ok, lets be honest..
Every country expects from US to support it.
No- every country expects from US to support it IF US expects to those countries to follow its instructions and stay on its side- US is just broke now and doesnt have the resources to keep these allies "loyal". CHina has the money to purchase those types of allegiances though..

Do you have free speech in Iran,man?
Way more than the old and current apartheid regime Israel which has no constitution like saudi arabia and more than your mafia allies like Azerbaijan.

The leader is insulted by liberal-pro-genocidrers who defend Israel on tv and newspapers, without any of them being arrested and newspapers writing fake articles feeded by zionist regime without editors being arrested or newspapers being closed.

What happens if someone defends hamas or putin? Or carries russian flag and soon palestinian flag? Pro palestina demonstrations banned in france? Not agreeing with Israel.. losing job/function? Cancel culture?

I am posting this again because I genuinely want an answer to this query: can some body assist me please? Because to me “anti semtism sound alike another way of saying shut up and don’t speak lol.:

You know who was 100% Semite, Jesus (PBUH) so if Jews got him “killed” not according to us but is that not the worst type of Anti semitism? But if Jesus (PBUH) was correct and calling the Jews of his time wrong then he was Anti semitic? See how twisted this whole logic is?

EDIT: Apologies for the annoyance but can you can dear sirs let me know your opinion and if I am wrong I will delete this post all together because I respect your opinions. Again apologies if it is an annoyance @RescueRanger @Meengla @HGV @Mentee @M. Sarmad

Last edited:
I suppose and I can only suppose because I don’t have any additional information, is that they are trying to prevent any incident like the USS Cole bombing.
Good point. Lets remember one minor but important point- the effectiveness of aircraft carrier strike groups reduces the further they are from the land/coast they plan to attack. an AC that is 1000km away from teh border of the country/territory it will attack is much less effective against it if it is say 300km or 200km away from the territory it will attack.

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal: the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons".

$uck the Hamas Charter!! It is what people actually DO on the ground that counts! And Israel has demonstrated for decades that they want to grab as much of arable land in the West Bank as possible and maybe later offer some worthless Negev Desert as part of 'land swap'.
I don't know why people here think we don't know the history of this conflict.

I spend time in threads about Turkey,you guys say that I'm obsessed with Turkey!
I post against beijingwalker's propaganda threads,Chinese say I'm "obsessed with China"
I post about Israel-Palestine conflict,you guys say "I'm a zionist jew lover,I can't be Greek because I spend too much time posting about this matter".
I post about Ukraine-Russia war (last year when I was posting a lot at first)....I was a Russian brain-washed whatever,then I had others say I'm a "NATO slave".

What exactly should a guy do on this forum? Where should he post to be considered normal?

I don't know about Pakistani politics enough to post there,I'm not an expert on the India-Pakistan conflict,so I post on the threads that I can have an opinion the most.
Well you speak Serbian why not post at Serbian forums? Go there and wind up people. Or you can post on the YouTube boards of Belgrade prostitutes, who have such content that believe me it is better to make **** then talk such things
Edit Mulj can confirm that this guy is a Serb

This thread needs to be locked it’s full of antisemitism.
The forum has too many non Pak origin foreigners, who should all be banned….... Original semites ( brown eyes dark skinned are ok). Extremist zionists, and wannabe zionists (aka modi followers) should all be banned..

more than your mafia allies like Azerbaijan.
"Your"? We're not allied to Azerbaijan,we're traditionally pro-Armenian.

What happens if someone defends hamas or putin? Or carries russian flag and soon palestinian flag? Pro palestina demonstrations banned in france? Not agreeing with Israel.. losing job/function? Cancel culture?
In Athens today,there was a pro-Palestinian demonstration. I've been to a protest about the 2003 Iraq war.

Can you go out in Tehran and shout "Down with Khamenei" or "Down with the Islamic Revolution,we want free elections?"
Or can you shout "Bring the Shah back"? Or maybe even advocate for women to wear the hijab as a choice?

Can you do that?

Well you speak Serbian why not post at Serbian forums? Go there and wind up people. Or you can post on the YouTube boards of Belgrade prostitutes, who have such content that believe me it is better to make **** then talk such things
Anata wa baka yaro,neee? 😂

I admit that sometimes I troll, but this idiot @Falcon29 literally doesn't sleep and is constantly spreading Hamas propaganda. It's one thing to comment on the situation and be critical of both sides, but it's another to openly support a terrorist group that is butchering innocent civilians.

If this continues, the entire forum will go down the drain.
@LeGenD

He's not trolling and is very serious. It's part of his plausible deniability tactic. He's right wing American Jew who made terroristic death threats and is trying to censor people. If he could he censor people he would already do it. But, he can't. As he has no legal basis. And is gonna keep spamming the forum with threats and personal attacks. Please take care of him.

The forum has too many non Pak origin foreigners, who should all be banned….... Original semites ( brown eyes dark skinned are ok). Extremist zionists, and wannabe zionists (aka modi followers) should all be banned..
I suppose you're a true Englishman?

I admit that sometimes I troll, but this idiot @Falcon29 literally doesn't sleep and is constantly spreading Hamas propaganda. It's one thing to comment on the situation and be critical of both sides, but it's another to openly support a terrorist group that is butchering innocent civilians.

If this continues, the entire forum will go down the drain.
In which way you are critical. I haven't noticed. If you do Israeli propaganda why not him Hamas ? This forum is not owned by your daddy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom