What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thos western living in Dubai Qatar Kuwait saudia like kings.. around 1 million westerns living in musim world. Getting big salaries in oil and tech companies. Fucking dickhead. Don't use arab oil. Use your fucking wine in your cars
Are you always drunk or...?

No relation to the region? I'm in Greece. I'm not in USA. I'm "spamming"? Do you see how many of his posts each page has?? It's like every 3 posts it's him.

You've been extremely interested on the thread too. You've posted a lot of posts too. Yet you're an Iranian who lives in Britain. Maybe we should all leave and let Falcon29 and Beny Karachun post only?

@HGV
@SalarHaqq

This guy is likely not Greek. I have observed him here and in the Turkish forum.

Likely an accessory account for indirect use.

OK, this is Hamas's Charter:
Of note is:
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
So, am I guilty if I don't want to be murdered?

Why don't you bring up Likud's actual policies ON THE GROUND? vs Hamas' two-bit Charter?? You know Hamas was willing to offer 20-year truce to Israel with only one condition: Stop the Settlements! That was mediated by Carter.

If you are honest enough, then you'd know that Israel never ever would allow a viable Palestinian State between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. That is the problem--not a 'Charter' by a fringe militia who only gained the prominence after the other Palestinians got discredited.

Who are you fooling here? You are actually quite cheap repeating the lies which have been debunked over and over again. I had expected better from you.

@HGV
@SalarHaqq

This guy is likely not Greek. I have observed him here and in the Turkish forum.

He's not a Greek. He's going full-blown Nazi against the Palestinian people and is promoting violence against them with his misinformation and false reports.

You know who was 100% Semite, Jesus (PBUH) so if Jews got him “killed” not according to us but is that not the worst type of Anti semitism? But if Jesus (PBUH) was correct and calling the Jews of his time wrong then he was Anti semitic? See how twisted this whole logic is?

Polite request!
Please refrain from religious attacks, racial attacks, personal attacks, attacks based on gender/creed/ or any protected characteristic.

In this very difficult time for the innocent people of Palestine in West Bank and particularly Gaza, may I remind people that as I type this people are dying, these are not numbers on a screen in a video game these are actual people.

There is pain and suffering on both sides of the argument, but those who have the greatest threat/harm and risk are the people in the occupied West Bank and Gaza right now.

This is a forum, let’s keep the discussions civilised and on point, otherwise admin will have no choice but to lock this thread which is not fair on those of us trying to understand and follow this conflict.

I have reported multiple users to admin for breach of forum rules. Kindly get back to the topic and start acting like human beings please.

Finally please consider taking a moment of silence for ALL the victims in this terrible conflict.

1697151977334.jpeg

Ameen!

Come on guys. Calm down. Death threats, celebrating of killings, swearing etc is against forum rule. Remember we all are sitting comfortably in our homes and not in the battle field. Just take it easy. Everyone made their points so just move on. People should be sharing updates on what is going on in Gaza, we on PDF cannot change the ground realities except just read about it, thats why we are here.
We are trying to share updates until these trolls @Get Ya Wig Split and @Wolfhunter started making terroristic death threats against people. I have everything they said documented. They obviously want to anyone that goes against their perspective, murdered. They're terroristic facists.

Polite request!
Please refrain from religious attacks, racial attacks, personal attacks, attacks based on gender/creed/ or any protected characteristic.
In this very difficult time for the innocent people of Palestine in West Bank and particularly Gaza, may I remind people that as I type this people are dying, these are not numbers on a screen in a video game these are actual people.
There is pain and suffering on both sides of the argument, but those who have the greatest threat/harm and risk are the people in the occupied West Bank and Gaza right now.
This is a forum, let’s keep the discussions civilised and on point, otherwise admin will have no choice but to lock this thread which is not fair on those of us trying to understand and follow this conflict.
I have reported multiple users to admin for breach of forum rules. Kindly get back to the topic and start acting like human beings please.
Finally please consider taking a moment of silence for ALL the victims in this terrible conflict.

View attachment 960915
Ameen!

Thank you for stepping in sir, but all the best is all I can say. I will and have made my viewpoint clear, I am with my brother who is the ONLY Palestinian on this platform and I will not have his voice stifled when his people are dying mercilessly on a daily basis. The least I can do.

@HGV
@SalarHaqq

He is a Serb. In one of the conversations I pushed him hard then he said a few words in my language ( no such thing as Serbo Croat). After that I wrote him a bit longer and nit easy thing to understand or Google translate and he answered in seconds. Obviously he wouldn't be able to do so unless he knows the language.
He is a liar and imposter without any interest here apart to wind up people.

@HGV
@SalarHaqq

I spend time in threads about Turkey,you guys say that I'm obsessed with Turkey!
I post against beijingwalker's propaganda threads,Chinese say I'm "obsessed with China"
I post about Israel-Palestine conflict,you guys say "I'm a zionist jew lover,I can't be Greek because I spend too much time posting about this matter".
I post about Ukraine-Russia war (last year when I was posting a lot at first)....I was a Russian brain-washed whatever,then I had others say I'm a "NATO slave".

What exactly should a guy do on this forum? Where should he post to be considered normal?

I don't know about Pakistani politics enough to post there,I'm not an expert on the India-Pakistan conflict,so I post on the threads that I can have an opinion the most.

Back
Top Bottom