What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Foinikas it cracks me up how many different things you have been accused of.
I am prince of Nigeria,help me get my throne back!

But yeah,I've also been called a Pakistani from Greece,an Indian from Greece,a Jew from Greece. Last year I was a Shia Iranian,a few days ago I was a Serb.

If I say a few words in Japanese,I'll be a Japanese ultranationalist who came to troll the Chinese here.

Who are the Semitic people today?

These common features comprise the identifying marks of the Semitic *languages, and in current usage the peoples speaking these languages are called Semitic – today mainly the Jews (Hebrew) and Arabs, but in ancient times the Akkadians, the Amorites, the Babylonians, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites as well.

https://www.encyclopedia.com › se...

Semites | Encyclopedia.com

Pick up a dictionary and search for the meaning behind the word. It seems comprehension is hard for you. 😂

And they are the ones who constantly nag about the West.
Thos western living in Dubai Qatar Kuwait saudia like kings.. around 1 million westerns living in musim world. Getting big salaries in oil and tech companies. Fucking dickhead. Don't use arab oil. Use your fucking wine in your cars

And they are the ones who constantly nag about the West.
Yup 😂

I just did, and gave you a link to the encyclopedia lol
9E3C9B57-7273-4D7F-A0E9-1E03C61A0F94.jpeg

When are you going to move your British embassy out of Pakistan?

Why does the British army have relations with the Pakistani army? Why do you guys train Pakistani soldiers at Sandhurst Military Academy?

LOL You Brits carved Pakistan out of India. You know that right?

Are you going to report this post to Suella Braverman? 😆

Is it genocide if foreigners stop sending money to Gaza?
Most of the Gaza Strip administration funding comes from outside as an aid, with large portion delivered by UN organizations directly to education and food supply. Most of the Gaza GDP of $700 million comes as foreign humanitarian and direct economic support. Of those funds, the major part is supported by the U.S. and the European Union. Portions of the direct economic support have been provided by the Arab League, though it largely has not provided funds according to schedule. Among other alleged sources of Gaza administration budget is Iran.
If foreigners stop sending money to Gaza, there will be starvation and disease in a few weeks.
I'm talking about cutting supply of food, water, medicines, electricity (hospitals not functioning anymore) and flattening residential buildings, schools, hospitals with people inside these buildings. More than 400 children are killed in just few days. These are war crimes, massacres and could be considered genocide.

My position is quite clear I want all of this to end as soon as possible. I am against all wars and wish for Israel and Palestine to live in peace and harmony. I also wanna see terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah annihilated. Anything else you wanna know?
Your position is making terroristic death threats against people because they share tweets by American journalists.

So arabs are not an Semitic race? Only
Hebrews are? Which hebrews? Ashenkazi, Sephardic or the actual hebrews or were known as cananites and are today known as mizrahi Jews. By your logic I am a Pakistani but a Muslim so I am a Semitic too if Ashenkazi Jews who were European but are Semitic? I am so confused now lol

Back
Top Bottom