What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't understand what's wrong being Serbian publicly if @Foinikas is indeed Serbian? The only Serbian I discussed political matter was a PhD student in my area and he certainly didn't love America. Nothing wrong with being Greek or Serbian.

Meengla sahib, as much I have a disagreement with you on Imran Khan, I respect you for standing up for what is right in this conflicts context. I appreciate you for it.

The two voices coming out of the US:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has visited Israel to express strong solidarity but also urges restraint to protect Palestinian civilians as the Israeli bombarding of Gaza continues for the sixth day.

The US top diplomat met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shortly after landing in Tel Aviv on Thursday, telling him: “We’re here. We’re not going anywhere.”

Netanyahu praised Blinken’s visit as a “tangible example of America’s unequivocable support of Israel”.

Blinken said that he came before journalists “not just as secretary of state, but also a Jew” while recounting his own family’s history of surviving the Holocaust.

“So prime minister, I understand on a personal level, the harrowing echoes that Hamas’ massacres carry for Israeli Jews, as well as Jews everywhere,” Blinken said, before calling for the protection of Gaza’s civilian population.

“We democracies distinguish ourselves from terrorists by striving for a different standard even when it is difficult and holding ourselves accountable when we fall short,” Blinken said at a joint news conference with Netanyahu.

“… That’s why it is so important to take every possible precaution to avoid harming civilians and that’s why we mourn the loss of every innocent life, civilians of every faith, every nationality …” he added.

His visit came after thousands of Israeli missiles killed at least 1,378 Palestinians since Hamas, the armed group that rules Gaza, attacked Israel on Saturday.
Damage control by Blinken. US reputation is going down fast due to apartheid regime Israel.

you are not aware how stong their holocaust card in europe is.
Yes,its really rather quite bizarre when one considers it,indeed I`ve heard the holocaust described as the wests "secular religion",and unfortunately I think that there is certainly some truth to that description.

what you think, can Israel wage war with Hezbollah, Syria along with Iraq and Yemen? my last post#10,281

No, absolutely Israel can't!
Some people have ossified, exaggerated views about Israel--going back to 1967. Even after that, Egyptians gave them a good fight in 1973. Then Israel was booted out of Lebanon in the 1980s. Then Hezbollah gave them a stalemate or even a bloody nose in 2006.
Thing is: Arabs are nor they should ever fight Israel in a conventional war. The trick is to bleed Israel's economy by launching cheap rockets from multiple directions. That will get the job done--pennies on dollars!

There seem to be very few sane American politicians willing to speak out. Rest to bothered about funding, or being politically correct or their voting numbers. What's the point in being a leader if your not willing to stand against the wind for right reasons.

Yes, but she's going to be booted out.
You don't live in this country to know how AIPAC $$ works to kick out anti-Israel politicians as early as the Primary stage of electioneering. It is a very corrupt system where 'democracy' is on sale!!

Well the reason this terrorist-sympetizer bubaloo gets the "human" result is that first this terrorist-apologist used the site to test the original picture and got the "AI generated" result, and since this wasn't the result that this terrorist-apologist was hoping for, He cropped half of the original picture and pasted it on a wider picture that is completely white, probably used windows paint to do this, and then he tested this manipulated picture on the site to get the desired "human" result.

I mean i know that i trolled and said you are lacking it on the IQ department, But for some strange reason you are hellbent on proving me right.

There's an information overload going on about this topic, here and in other places. It is hard to find relevant information in the masses of opinions. Here I'm posting an analysis that seems good.

The deranged reaction of the Anglo-Zionists is exactly what the planners of Hamas' operation wanted.

Elena Panina, director of the Institute for International Strategic Studies:

The root cause of the Hamas conflict with Israel is the US cowboy attack on the Saudis

How should we interpret the seemingly suicidal military operation of Palestinian groups led by Hamas against Israel – with hang gliders and suicide vehicles against the Iron Dome and IDF tanks?

To answer this question, we need to set aside details like the debate over the status of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem and move up a level.

In recent weeks, Washington has been increasingly active in the Middle East, promoting the so-called plan. “security pact” with Saudi Arabia. According to it, in exchange for defense guarantees from the United States and its assistance in the development of a civilian nuclear program, Riyadh will have to distance itself from China and Russia, and also establish, for the first time in history, diplomatic relations with Tel Aviv.

The signing of such a pact would lead to at least three far-reaching consequences.

The first is the weakening of Iran’s position, with a simultaneous blow to the international prestige of China, which recently reconciled Tehran with Riyadh at trilateral negotiations. The American media do not hide that the idea of creating an axis “US-Israel-Saudi Arabia” is aimed primarily against “China’s diplomatic offensive” in the Middle East.

The return of Saudi Arabia, which has barely joined BRICS, into the orbit of American influence is intended to sharply strengthen Biden’s position on the eve of the 2024 elections – this would be the second consequence of the signing of the pact. Especially if Washington pushes Riyadh to sharply increase oil production contrary to the agreements within OPEC+, for which everything is being done.

Finally, recognition of Israel by the Saudis would effectively put an end to the idea of a Palestinian state with its capital in East Jerusalem. It is worth noting here that despite the demand for concessions from Israel on the Palestinian issue, put forward by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in a September interview with Fox News, the global media soon threw in a new “version”: allegedly bin Salman expressed his readiness to conclude a deal with Tel Aviv, even if he does not make serious concessions towards the Palestinians.

Against the background of these plans, the “suicidal” behavior of Hamas receives its explanation. His goal is not military victory over Israel. Instead, his victory is likely to be Tel Aviv’s overly violent response to the Palestinian attack. The Saudis, who claim to be leaders in the Arab and Islamic world, will not be able to ignore the full-scale cleansing of the Gaza Strip by the IDF. After which the idea of establishing their diplomatic relations with Israel, and with it a “security pact” with the United States, will turn out to be, to put it mildly, inappropriate.

If the current aggravation is not enough, then Hezbollah will add heat, having already promised to open a second front against Israel in the event of an IDF ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

Thus, at the heart of the current escalation of the conflict between Hamas and Israel is Washington’s attempt to restore its influence in the Middle East through clumsy, bull-in-a-china-shop grace, flirting with Riyadh, denying the complexity of regional and global contradictions.

What we have before us is a direct consequence of the long-proven insolvency of the United States in the role of global arbiter. Their desire to regain this lost status at any cost only increases turbulence in the world.

EvPanina

Well the reason this terrorist-sympetizer bubaloo gets the "human" result is that first this terrorist-apologist used the site to test the original picture and got the "AI generated" result, and since this wasn't the result that this terrorist-apologist was hoping for, He cropped half of the original picture and pasted it on a wider picture that is completely white, probably used windows paint to do this, and then he tested this manipulated picture on the site to get the desired "human" result.

I mean i know that i trolled and said you are lacking it on the IQ department, But for some strange reason you are hellbent on proving me right.

He is busy on Twitter right now making terroristic death threats against Keith Woods, the Irish free speech advocate. I used to live in Gaza as a child during the occupation before they left. They used to round us up and make it sit for hours on the grass/sand just to move from location to location. They would arrest people and execute them summarily in their bases in Rafah. I remember this all as a kid. I developed PTSD as a child as a result of it.

Now they're trying to silence everyone. And make terroristic death threats too. I'll call the police if I feel my life is danger to protect me from Jewish radical extremists. What's next, they will tell us what food we can or cannot eat?

No they really are not!
So a bunch of europeans are?,....really?.
Well gol-leey I never knew that.....
Still I suppose it western religious nuts believe that the american indians were/are the descendants of the lost tribes of israel,then why not a bunch of eastern europeans being indigenous to the middle east as well,right?

What next I wonder,perhaps a zionist history lesson?
(not a history of zionism of course,merely the zionist version of history 😏 )

Back
Top Bottom