What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Croatian president Zoran Milanovic: Israel lost all my sympathy in 15 minutes, it's idiotic to raise Israeli flag in Croatia, no other flag should be there than Croatian and EU and NATO flag should hang lower than Croatian flag.

Why don't you bring up Likud's actual policies ON THE GROUND? vs Hamas' two-bit Charter?? You know Hamas was willing to offer 20-year truce to Israel with only one condition: Stop the Settlements! That was mediated by Carter.

If you are honest enough, then you'd know that Israel never ever would allow a viable Palestinian State between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. That is the problem--not a 'Charter' by a fringe militia who only gained the prominence after the other Palestinians got discredited.

Who are you fooling here? You are actually quite cheap repeating the lies which have been debunked over and over again. I had expected better from you.
I know Palestinians have been treated badly and I am no advocate for Israel or its policies. Especially, the settlements. But Hamas is not some fringe militia; their one and only goal is killing and destruction. Talking of signing a truce with them is akin to sheep signing a truce with wolf. What would anyone think of signing a truce with Al-Qaeda or ISIS?

My position is quite clear I want all of this to end as soon as possible. I am against all wars and wish for Israel and Palestine to live in peace and harmony. I also wanna see terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah annihilated. Anything else you wanna know?
Oh,and you were doing so well with your first 2 sentences too,you almost sounded like a somewhat sane and reasonable person,but then sadly I guess you just couldnt help yourself and started going nuts,what a pity.
You know if you`d instead said something like:

"I would like to see groups like hamas and hezbollah either voluntarily disband/be disbanded because they have served their purpose and there is no longer any further need for them,or instead that any individual members who wished to would become part of the official armed forces of the state of palestine.(Naturally the same would also be the case for members of hezbollah)."
You know just like how the jewish terrorists.....sorry "militants" (one must be politically correct,mustnt one?,wouldnt want to be accused of "anti-semitism" now ) like the stern gang,irgun,haganah became the core of the idf.

Now,can you see how much more reasonable that sounds?.If you`d said that you would`ve sounded a lot more reasonable.......and you probably would`ve fooled us all,because I get the distinct feeling that what you really mean when you say you wish "for Israel and Palestine to live in peace",is for a "peaceful" occupation of palestine,peaceful for the zionists,with the palestinians just passively accepting their lot.

Nice try tho`.😏

Biden is a war criminal. He needs to be impeached if this genocide is allowed to proceed. Israelis cannot do this on their own. Only with US backing and $50 billion in weapons supplies in one day.

I know Palestinians have been treated badly and I am no advocate for Israel or its policies. Especially, the settlements. But Hamas is not some fringe militia; their one and only goal is killing and destruction. Talking of signing a truce with them is akin to sheep signing a truce with wolf. What would anyone think of signing a truce with Al-Qaeda or ISIS?

There is one fundamental difference everyone keeps forgetting about when drawing parallels with AQ, ISIS and Hamas.

AQ and ISIS are terrorist organization, this is universally accepted. Muslims have fought against them and Muslim scholars worldwide have denounced them. The reason being their agenda was to incite terror for a so called ideology for world domination that's not backed by Islam even though they claim to terrorize in the name of Islam.

Hamas on the other hand was elected by the people of Gaza. They are fighting for their independence from an oppressive regime. Their objective is not world domination based on corrupted ideology like the other two, but to simply gain independence from an oppressive and apartheid regime. Most importantly "wars of national liberation have been expressly embraced, through the adoption of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949 as a protected and essential right of occupied people everywhere."
www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2017/7/20/palestinians-have-a-legal-right-to-armed-struggle

If Hamas commits brutality against civilians in the heat of battle, it should be viewed in the same lens as we see the Israeli war crimes. As Muslims, we cannot support those acts either.

But it still does not make them a terrorist organization per internationally accepted conventions.

Look at this jew :
View attachment 960927

He calls slain Palestinian babies a ticking time bomb and says that we eliminated this threat for world and the world should thank jews!!!
To be fair, I saw this a few hours ago and immediately checked his twitter to see if he posted this tweet or not, And found out that he didn't post this tweet, I think this tweet is fake too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom