What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They just want to live in their own little echo chamber. Strange behaviour. Not one of the people here challenged the antisemitism posts. Not ONE!
This is not true. I and others have opined that Hamas ought to unconditionally release all non-Israeli, young and old prisoners, and many have challenged instances of Hamas' conduct and where the rhetoric on both sides has veered into the extreme (and it clearly has, on many occasions - a moderating nightmare, I'm sure).

Posters like you, on the other hand, will never condemn Israeli war crimes, so you have no moral standing here.

What terroristic death threat? Don't play with me sucka! You think this is a joke? Stop yapping because I don't give a fck what you did or what you're going to do. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of your posts all over this thread calling Jewish people "ISIS" and openly cheering up Hamas and the killing of all the Jews. You're a perfect case to go after dummy. Don't play with me!
STOP YOUR TERRORISTIC DEATH THREATS NOW. Or it will be forwarded to authorities. Do not tell what can we or not post. You want us to not post anything relating to genocide Israel is waging on Gaza. Which is facetious. And a pipe dream.

This thread is full of Terrorist Hamas sympathisers.
Terrorist neutralized:

1697150751767.png

This basically, it’s frightening that these people live in Europe, the UK and US and enjoy the fundamental freedoms as citizens of our nations, but don’t reflect any of our values.

Scary!
Go to Israel. Why are you speaking in name of Europeans?

OK, then why didn't Hamas become very good in running Gaza, impress West Bank Palestinians, make a government for entire Palestine, Become strong enough and good enough to earn goodwill and friendship of neighboring Arab countries like Egypt and Jordan and demand whatever it wanted from Israel (like removal of settlements) from a position of strength rather than murder a bunch of innocent people and run away and hide among civilians, forcing civilians not only to die by bomb (if they are lucky ) but also by starvation and disease (if they are unlucky)?

You conveniently forget that Hamas' victory was denied the election victory and in fact brutal blockade was imposed on Gaza! Why don't you look up a recent Gideon Levy video??

STOP YOUR TERRORISTIC DEATH THREATS NOW. Or it will be forwarded to authorities. Do not tell what can we or not post. You want us to not post anything relating to genocide Israel is waging on Gaza. Which is facetious. And a pipe dream.

If you continue in this manner, I will report you to law enforcement.

This basically, it’s frightening that these people live in Europe, the UK and US and enjoy the fundamental freedoms as citizens of our nations, but don’t reflect any of our values.

Scary!
In France you have the fundamental freedom to burn the Quran and mock esteemed religious figures, but not to raise the Palestinian flag. We are not quite there yet in the UK but we are close. Go figure.

Why is everyone now threatening to report everyone else to law enforcement in various countries? So cringe. Keep on topic and avoid hateful rhetoric, it's not that hard.

Back
Top Bottom