What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

People fight for their land even if they are weak and Palestinians have shown that. Not run.

Israelis have killed two state solution by continuously building illegal settlements.

Israelis only need to blame here themselves.

Saturday Attack was continuation of what was happening in past recent months. Nothing happens in vacuum.

Israelis are paying the price of their hubris. That's all. And damn Palestinians caught them with pants down.
I said that in the War in Ukraine thread, and I will say this here.

The reason for war is not really important, I mean, I've been to one, how does that affect the outcome? You are going there in a war with one express purpose in mind, and that is to kill and overcome your enemy, anything is second, you can talk about how or why the war started and why you were send to it when you come back, if you comeback, but then it's really pointless because what you did already done, you are not going to get emotional or whatever you feel justify or not justify to go to war, that happen later, and the result already there, which make it pointless to assign blame. I mean sure Israeli is asking for it, what does that make that thousand, if not tens of thousand of people who are going to die? Absolutely nothing.

And in the end, does that make the Palestinian felt better to die in this because they think Israeli was wrong? Or reversely do you think those Israeli soldier who are going to die in the war think better knowing they avenged the people that got killed in the attack? Well, I will just say this, you died, that's the end. And that make this finger pointing pointless. In the end, no matter how brutal this war Israeli is trying to make it, it wouldn't even matter because if you are Palestinian, as you say this is just the continual struggle between them and the Israeli, I mean so they killed how many thousand Palestinian, if you are a Palestinian, you are going to keep thinking they were bad and they are the oppressor, you don't need that many thousand or something people killed to make you keep feeling that way. You are going to feel that way regardless.

Are you really expecting the US to ask Israel to kiss and make up after this??

This is set in stone right after the attack, US or no US they are going to go in barbarian style, I have been saying this since Sunday. they wanted blood, as I said many time, the Israeli are beyond caring at this point, there are nothing other than a bloodbath will quench their thirst, they are planning a 3 pronged attack with both sea-ground invasion, they are doing that intentionally to cause maximum damage.

The only thing we can really hope for is somehow US can talk Egypt into opening the Gaza border and let these people leave. Otherwise 2 millions people stuck in a 460 sq kilometer area with 300,000+ soldier coming in from 3 sides with only one goal in their mind, that's not a pretty picture I can tell you this much...

None of it changes anything I said. Several US lawmakers now sounds like genocide supporters. US support genocide, because Israel will do it anyway isn't really a rebuttal of anything I said.

Very interesting and well planned operation. No small feat to keep an attack of this magnitude a secret for so long.

Also interesting: "Our allies are those that support us with weapons and money. First and foremost it is Iran that is giving us money and weapons. There is also Hezbollah, and the Arab and Islamic people who are standing by us." Hezbollah and Hamas cooperation confirmed.
Of course. Hezbollah is a close ally to us. I posted that to show people the secrecy of the operation. And I told people here not even Hamas officials knew of it.

Of course. Hezbollah is a close ally to us. I posted that to show people the secrecy of the operation. And I told people here not even Hamas officials knew of it.
Hezbollah is weak and unwilling to aid to any real extent.
If they were really your close allies, they would have launched an invasion rather than chucking a feeble number of shells over the border

This guy is an immoral clown who is seldom right or trolling most of the time.

Do not use this man as a source. It reflects badly on one's values.

Find another source.

his logic is sound and makes a lot of sense..just because you don't understand or agree doesn't it make it so.

Hezbollah is weak and unwilling to aid to any real extent.
If they were really your close allies, they would have launched an invasion rather than chucking a feeble number of shells over the border
Hezbollah showed how weak they were when they humiliated a massive invading force of IDF terrorists with hundreds of armoured vehicles and total air supremacy in 2006.

Those "feeble shells" have destroyed Israeli military HQs, radar sites and multiple armoured IDF vehicles in the last 2 days alone.

Fox news is a very biased news source, same with a number of other western media outlets. The brainwashing that has been done to justify illegal occupation, dehumanisation, killing children, racist bigotry constant land grabbing over last 70 years is very clear to see.

Back
Top Bottom