What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Do I think they were involved? Yes. That's Iran Training, that's Iran weapon, that's Iran missile they are using..........

Do I think anything would happen to them or would Israel invade or attack Iran? No. Not at this stage at least. Hard to say because thing may change if the Israeli ever found any evidence suggest Iran was behind this.

The role of Iran is being downplayed not only by the Americans but also by the Israelis. And I might add by Iranians themselves.
That's where things stand as of now--or from 12-24 hour ago when I last noticed.
Nobody wants escalation at this point beyond Israelis wanting to get their 'fill' of body counts. Related to that, the US State Dept. was proposing scaling down of the violence and had a couple of Tweets to that effect within 1-2 days but due to the Israeli lust for revenge--which means a high body count, the Tweets were quickly removed--I think I saw something like that on NY Times.
So one way this will play out, as before, Americans let Israelis kill even larger numbers of Gazans then before and then Israelis stop the operation.

We will nuke you too.

Only naive Muricans think we don't have nuke.

Why Muricans love nuclear war? Are you masochist?
With what? With a nuclear reactor?? Are you going to take it out and drop it on us?? LOL

And you are the one that started all this bravado, so stop asking me am I a masochist.

I’m no IDF fan, but you underestimate Israeli.
They have a spoiled and well fed army with chicks taking selfies, no real battle experience like Iranian warriors (8 years war against Soviet-Europe-US backed saddam, chemical weapons warfare, guerillia and city warfare, Combatting ISIS terrorists). They're amateur cowards as we've seen and shoot each other in panic.

Arabs cannot be taken lightly. If united, they are a force to reckon with.

I don't think American cover or covert support can save Israel.

Zionist State's status has been shattered and nose is still bleeding.

I believe Palestinians need to do 3 things here.

1. Acquire Chemical weapons / gas to be unleashed on Israeli troops / civilians just like Israel is dropping white phosphorus weaponry.

2. Sophisticated Anti Aircraft weaponry that can take down jets

3. Keep hitting deep inside Israel as proportional to Israel attacks on Gaza - making sure war remains inside Zionist state.

Israeli actions suggest that IT IS A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH NOW...EVERYTHING IS FAIR.

So Palestinians need to acquire dirty and sophisticated weaponry especially when they are facing an brutal, racially supremacist and more powerful enemy.
What anti-aircraft weaponry can take down an F-35 or F-16 at high altitude

The Muslim world is in desparate need of sincere rulers with tawheed.

The role of Iran is being downplayed not only by the Americans but also by the Israelis. And I might add by Iranians themselves.
That's where things stand as of now--or from 12-24 hour ago when I last noticed.
Nobody wants escalation at this point beyond Israelis wanting to get their 'fill' of body counts. Related to that, the US State Dept. was proposing scaling down of the violence and had a couple of Tweets to that effect within 1-2 days but due to the Israeli lust for revenge--which means a high body count, the Tweets were quickly removed--I think I saw something like that on NY Times.
So one way this will play out, as before, Americans let Israelis kill even larger numbers of Gazans then before and then Israelis stop the operation.

There aren't any perfect solution and the important aspect is that even the State Department knows they are going on a full blood count with or without the US support (I am pretty sure the Israeli make it heard with our higher echelon) so they probably just greenlit whatever they want. It's not that we don't want to limit the casualty, it's jsut that they wouldn't care either way.

I am not privy to their battleplan, but what I heard is this is a large casualty affair

No, we will just bring nuke to Iran if we want war. And don't think we had not used it before.....

I mean if you want to talk about bravado.

Once nukes start flying you're talking World War Three with Russia, China involved in which America itself will be a target. We're talking billions dead.

I'm 90% sure that Iran has nuclear weapons and won't just roll over and die. Why do you think that US/NATO keep saying that they haven't found any Iranian link to Hamas or anyone else? They know where to stop.

Nothing personal nor aimed at you. Merely an opportunity to inform others about this perhaps less well know episode, considering an ongoing side-discussion on Blue Helmets recruited from NATO armies, which in the words of one participant exhibit superior degrees of altruism towards suffering Moslem populations. Sorry if it came across differently.

No worries bud, no offense taken. Always good to pass on knowledge than keep it to yourself.

Are you for real or just joking?

Didn't they just assassinate one of your nuclear scientists in Iran a couple of years ago? Or you are going to blame it on the American now?

The scientist killers, right now:
img

images

Back
Top Bottom