What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What make you think the American is not going to help them this time? Or somehow that doesn't count? I mean, your scientist is still dead.

There are numerous way on attacking Iran, you don't need to be well educated to know that, right? Or are you really that sure you are sitting pretty where you are after if they found out you have a hand in this? If so, your country would not be that quick to deny they have any part of this attack.
We don't afraid murica.
If they want war with Iran, they should bring 1_2 millions soldiers in middle east.

Without these numbers all of their base and ships will destroy in war with Iran.

So yes, they can't do a shit against Iran.

Somewhere in London(not my photo) shared as sent:

F27C9ED6-D41B-4896-B05F-A0272FE46CA4.jpeg

Heard the same thing, but from last night instead of now, it was a waterborne infiltration but was dealt with by yesterday afternoon.
That would explain the gunboats mentioned in AJn.

Not that it took a few days to say it, but if it hasn’t been said already, I felt that it should be said at least to have said it.

Any attack on civilians is wrong. Even if the adversary carried out atrocities, it is not allowed, it goes against controlling one’s anger, which is why it is prohibited in Islam. The attack on the Israeli civilians can’t be justified, unless they are combatants (at which point they aren’t civilians any more), but civilians are civilians.

In the coming days everyone knows the Palestinian civilians will be massacred in Gaza. If killing them is wrong, so are the massacres of the Israeli civilians. Once again, There is no “rejoicing” by any sane person over the deaths of civilians, but everyone is trying to understand what happened and WHY it happened. Even Israel tries to justify civilian deaths in the coming days, it will need to be remembered that the civilians weren’t the perpetrators, and killing them is NOT justified no matter what Israel says. Collective punishment is a war crime, cutting off water and food and fuel are war crimes when they are the occupying power.

A powder keg is called a powder keg for a reason. The occupation has created psychopaths, on both sides. Netanyahu wanted this war to end any possibility of a two state solution. Only addressing the conflict head on and amicably can there be a hope of breaking the cycle.

An important thread to read.

P.s. This conflict was something I warned about approx. 2-3 years ago. Said it need to be addressed or would be exploited if not dealt with. The Arabs, despite the threats, (such as Egyptian humanitarian convoys being attacked if they try to bring relief supplies to Gaza) need to address this constructively or be at the mercy of all destabilizing external and internal actors. They will be seen, in the words of Prince Faisal to Lawrence of Arabia in that movie, as “a little people, a silly people, that can be played with, Greedy, barbarous, and cruel ”. Despite all their wealth, a large part of the world still views the ALL Arabs thusly.
3:23-3:52
Time for the Arabs to be great again, be not afraid to stand up for their people’s needs, like every other people worth their salt, and not sit in front of their TV’s to watch Arabs keep getting killed for another 100 years and lamenting (The mother of the last ruler of Grenada told her son to not lament like a woman what he could not defend like a man) that we once were great (such as “Great” Britain that still calls itself “Great”) and still should be treated as such just because, or at the very least seen treated like equal human being. The west is tired of funneling their wealth for oil and finding alternative to be free of their dependency on, in part, the Arabs. The Arabs have a small window and only have heartedly are trying to do something about it. Take away the wealth, and to the rest of the world one Arab is no different from another Arab regardless of what pedigree one claims.

United they have a chance at meeting the aspirations of the Palestinian people and still maintaining good relations with most of the world.

For autocrats always looking out for their legitimacy, ignoring the conflict and abdicating it Hamas could have consequences from their own people.

Last edited:
Cowardly assassinations and poisoning of food differ from Man to Man battles (check headcam of hamas invading their army base). They harassed our oil tankers, our drones killed their personnel and they didnt annoy us since then.
Well, dead is still dead, I mean would it really that matter to you if you were killed by poison, killed by sniper, or killed by a bomb or killed by a duel?

We don't afraid murica.
If they want war with Iran, they should bring 1_2 millions soldiers in middle east.

Without these numbers all of their base and ships will destroy in war with Iran.

So yes, they can't do a shit against Iran.
No, we will just bring nuke to Iran if we want war. And don't think we had not used it before.....

I mean if you want to talk about bravado.

Despicable. Reminds me the Russians are currently testing thermite-based incendiary munitions to use mostly on tanks & crew. These are absolutely brutal and most likely banned as well. They're reminiscent to those phosphorous munitions the evil apartheid used before in Gaza. i wouldn't put it past them to already have their criminal hands on them ready to use at any moment. I hope I'm wrong. Their equally as brutal as phosphorous but add incendiary and suffocation on top of it, ooof.

Back
Top Bottom