What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

With what? With a nuclear reactor?? Are you going to take it out and drop it on us?? LOL

And you are the one that started all this bravado, so stop asking me am I a masochist.
With our ICBMs.
Pentagon officers know what I'm talking about. šŸ˜

Once nukes start flying you're talking World War Three with Russia, China involved in which America itself will be a target. We're talking billions dead.

I'm 90% sure that Iran has nuclear weapons and won't just roll over and die. Why do you think that US/NATO keep saying that they haven't found any Iranian link to Hamas or anyone else? They know where the red lines are.
That was a joke (Pretty sick joke but yeah) in response to his bravado. If we were to use nuke, we probably would have used it 30 years ago...........anyway

As I said, there are going to be covert and/or overt ops with Iranian target painted, that's not in the realm of impossibility, I mean Israeli did strike Iranian target both inside and outside Iran in the past 10 years, and that is before this happen, do you really think if they can find anything this option is really that off limit?

I'm ready... it's gonna be cakewalk to fight these people..

Screenshot_980.png

How can he stay in this position for so long, all the pressure is on his shins muscles and constantly trying to not fall

3 zionist soldiers were killed in northern occupied palestine by hezbollah fireā€¦ and israel is too scared to admit it.

They have also come up with this ridiculous 1500 dead hamas fighters. How stupid are western people really?

They attack with 1000. Cameras have showed 2-3 hamas bodies (which the zionists would be broadcasting eagerly). Yet 1500 died?

If 1500 died, there would be roads filled with corpses..

This should tell you how terrified the zionists are right now.. making up these stories to try and portray power. And western propaganda eagerly posting it without any questions

With our ICBMs.
Pentagon oficers know what i talking about. šŸ˜
Yeah, but with what enriched uranium? You get to around 20% before that scientist was killed. And probably not even that level, are you going to put a 20% ENU on that ICBM lol? It's probably a lot more effective to rip one of those Russian build reactor and drop it on us, at least they were 50% ENU

That is before THAAD and SM-6 said hello

With our ICBMs.
Pentagon oficers know what i talking about. šŸ˜
No need it wont come that far anyways. Cobalt 60 and other radioactive materials are dual use for health and also to make dirty bomb warheads. Can be produced in reactors. If israel or Usa uses nukes there will be radioactive fallout on israel by cobalt-60 ballistic missiles as well causing Chernobyl style radioactive fallout in a very dense small area. It is foolish to use for first strike option but deterrant enough for others not to use nukes.

That was a joke (Pretty sick joke but yeah) in response to his bravado. If we were to use nuke, we probably would have used it 30 years ago...........anyway

As I said, there are going to be covert and/or overt ops with Iranian target painted, that's not in the realm of impossibility, I mean Israeli did strike Iranian target both inside and outside Iran in the past 10 years, and that is before this happen, do you really think if they can find anything this option is really that off limit?
Are you mad that Israel is being humiliated and its incompetence exposed?

3 zionist soldiers were killed in northern occupied palestine by hezbollah fireā€¦ and israel is too scared to admit it.

They have also come up with this ridiculous 1500 dead hamas fighters. How stupid are western people really?

They attack with 1000. Cameras have showed 2-3 hamas bodies (which the zionists would be broadcasting eagerly). Yet 1500 died?

If 1500 died, there would be roads filled with corpses..

This should tell you how terrified the zionists are right now.. making up these stories to try and portray power. And western propaganda eagerly posting it without any questions
they have something with 1500... I don't know what.. maybe Pharaoh raped them 1500 times or they were chased away 1500 times. Remember they invented 1500 protestors killed in Iran? their fake numbers which they repeated in their propaganda machine Reuters

Back
Top Bottom