What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are you mad that Israel is being humiliated and its incompetence exposed?
me? no. I could care less about Israel, I am just telling it like it is, you don't have to listen to me if you don't like what I said.

Yeah, but with what enriched uranium? You get to around 20% before that scientist was killed. And probably not even that level, are you going to put a 20% ENU on that ICBM lol? It's probably a lot more effective to rip one of those Russian build reactor and drop it on us, at least they were 50% ENU

That is before THAAD and SM-6 said hello
Lol
Good luck with your THAAD. 😂

Irony of the fight is that the only one looking after the Palestinians cause is the non-Arab Iran.

All the Arabs have been either bought off because their country is in debt and need the money (Egypt, Jordan), or the Emirs/Sheikhs value their power too much to interfere and glad to look the other way.

If the Arabs are not going to do anything, they should at least run stories of Israel-supported militia massacre of Sabra and Shatila camps in Lebanon in 1982. They weren't concert goers but women and children that were killed. All they have to do is their mouthpiece media just carry the story multiple times a day to at least remind the rest of the world what is factual part of history.

Safe to say, that any closer trade relations by Gulf countries with Israel will be reversed. These rulers won't challenge the popular opinion of their countries for their own self-survival.

The fictional trade corridor from Europe to India is toast before it got off powerpoint slides.

Canada is planning to evacuate Canadians from Israel in the coming days with the help of aircraft from the Canadian Armed Forces, Foreign Minister Melanie Joly has said.

Once nukes start flying you're talking World War Three with Russia, China involved in which America itself will be a target. We're talking billions dead.

I'm 90% sure that Iran has nuclear weapons and won't just roll over and die. Why do you think that US/NATO keep saying that they haven't found any Iranian link to Hamas or anyone else? They know where to stop.
Nobody is mad enough to fight a nuclear war with the US for another country.
Russian nuclear capability is for its own defense.
Chinese nuclear capability is for its own defense.

Lol
Good luck with your THAAD. 😂
Dude, that's different. You are talking about primer biproduct on a gas centrifuge

Having a by-product of 86.2% enriched does not mean you can make a 70%+ enriched cake, and certainly not miniaturize enough to put in a warhead.

Maybe you need to learn nuke before threaten to use nuke?

Yellowcake (also called urania) is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores. It is a step in the processing of uranium after it has been mined but before fuel fabrication or uranium enrichment. Yellowcake concentrates are prepared by various extraction and refining methods, depending on the types of ores. Typically, yellowcakes are obtained through the milling and chemical processing of uranium ore, forming a coarse powder that has a pungent odor, is insoluble in water, and contains about 80% uranium oxide, which melts at approximately 2880 °C.

i just researched and found many idf israelis explaining that this could be pre planned invasion becuase they got high tech survailence system that if a small bird crosses it will alert them but somehow Palestinians got in with out detection. plus they walked down a 2 mile long check point that have manned gun post but were empty. this seems like israeli government allowed it for its own benefit.

Militarily, the Hamas continue to launch rockets. How much did Hamas accumulate via its tunnels that they continue to bombard Ashkelon. They don't have to hit anything on the ground to be disruptive.

Now I have to wonder if Hamas has an entrapment plan and get civilians killed for their plan or this is however far its plan went. Is this is a move like Al-Qaeda who wanted the battle to come to Afghanistan or one like the Kashmiri fighters who have been largely neutralized and Kashmir's status removed and now part of India.

i just researched and found many idf israelis explaining that this could be pre planned invasion becuase they got high tech survailence system that if a small bird crosses it will alert them but somehow Palestinians got in with out detection. plus they walked down a 2 mile long check point that have manned gun post but were empty. this seems like israeli government allowed it for its own benefit.
Well if Gaza is annihilated then we'll know it was a false flag

Dude, that's different. You are talking about primer biproduct on a gas centrifuge

Having a by-product of 86.2% enriched does not mean you can make a 70%+ enriched cake, and certainly not miniaturize enough to put in a warhead.

Maybe you need to learn nuke before threaten to use nuke?
Why you think we have only one underground nuclear site?!
I told you only pentagon afficers know what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom