What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@F-22Raptor
I read a news story that US special forces will be stationed in the European country closest to Israel, to be eventually called upon if necessary, would that be Greece? Can you tell me?

This is the third IAF C-130 flying to and from TelAviv - Athens spotted today.

05F07AE1-16B0-421F-8F72-39660BD65C03.jpeg

I bait you , cant stop laugh from western democracies standards.
Freedom of speech and our great British democracy:

Palestinian flags and pro-Arab chants are banned because the Home Secretary fears they might upset poor Israelis. What is her official duty in Britain to coddle Israel?
IMG_20231010_174433.jpg

What about Iran?

Do I think they were involved? Yes. That's Iran Training, that's Iran weapon, that's Iran missile they are using..........

Do I think anything would happen to them or would Israel invade or attack Iran? No. Not at this stage at least. Hard to say because thing may change if the Israeli ever found any evidence suggest Iran was behind this. If they do, then you are talking about maybe both covert and/or overt operation, from assassination to airstrike, that's not impossible,
Why you think jews can attack Iran?
Perhaps with their unstopable f 35? 😂

Jews know we are helpings hezbullah, hamas, syrians, Iraqis and even Yemenis against them, and they did what they "could" against us.

Jews can't attack Iran, they are praying Americans attack Iran for them.

Palestinian flags and pro-Arab chants are banned because the Home Secretary fears they might upset poor Israelis. What is her official duty in Britain to coddle Israel?View attachment 960307
If it isn’t the UK’s little hitler 😂

Why you think jews can attack Iran?
Perhaps with their unstopable f 35? 😂

Jews know we are helpings hezbullah, hamas, syrians, Iraqis and even Yemenis against them, and they did what they "could" against us.

Jews can't attack Iran, they are praying Americans attack Iran for them.
Are you for real or just joking?

Didn't they just assassinate one of your nuclear scientists in Iran a couple of years ago? Or you are going to blame it on the American now?

What about Iran?

Do I think they were involved? Yes. That's Iran Training, that's Iran weapon, that's Iran missile they are using..........

Do I think anything would happen to them or would Israel invade or attack Iran? No. Not at this stage at least. Hard to say because thing may change if the Israeli ever found any evidence suggest Iran was behind this. If they do, then you are talking about maybe both covert and/or overt operation, from assassination to airstrike, that's not impossible,
Evidence or not, they will send teams in to sabotage and kill key infrastructure and people respectively. A lot of covert work is probably happening now, a lot of hit squads fanning out or being activated around the world I assume. With infrastructure though, they will try to keep the kinetic stuff to a minimum, keep the signatures low/discreet, probably for the next few years at least or just the new normal, but cyber is about to go off the charts with contracts going out left and right.

Are you for real or just joking?

Didn't they just assassinate one of your nuclear scientists in Iran a couple of years ago? Or you are going to blame it on the American now?

He’s living in cloud cuckoo land.

This is the third IAF C-130 flying to and from TelAviv - Athens spotted today.

View attachment 960306
Interesting
B5EEC135-F7AF-4A3E-B91A-FD903991CAB5.jpeg

Evidence or not, they will send teams in to sabotage and kill key infrastructure and people respectively. A lot of covert work is probably happening now, a lot of hit squads fanning out or being activated around the world I assume. With infrastructure though, they will try to keep the kinetic stuff to a minimum, keep the signatures low, but cyber is about to go off the charts with contracts going out left and right.
as I said, they will definitely have a go in Iran with covert or overt operation or both, if they ever found any evidence linking the attack with Iran, the kinetic option only will happen if they had found anything, they may go ahead with DA op if they can't find anything but strongly believe that is the case....

War should not be fought on sentimental grounds
First thing anyone should think before starting a war is how will we get food, water, fuel, electricity etc., But if Hamas had done that, they would not have started this. Everyone is fixated on bombings and broken buildings now, what about starvation, disease, misery later - the living will envy the dead phase? If you see the footage from Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia it is obvious what a tragedy this is going to be.

Palestinian flags and pro-Arab chants are banned because the Home Secretary fears they might upset poor Israelis. What is her official duty in Britain to coddle Israel?View attachment 960307

This dumb cunt is universally hated and even supporters of the right said it’s stupid and an attack on free speech.

Germany has decided to evacuate its nationals from the region.

Air strikes in Radar, Gaza City just now.

Source: AJN

This dumb cunt is universally hated and even supporters of the right said it’s stupid and an attack on free speech.
Coconut syndrome.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom