What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

100% agree with you.

What do you think about Iran?
What about Iran?

Do I think they were involved? Yes. That's Iran Training, that's Iran weapon, that's Iran missile they are using..........

Do I think anything would happen to them or would Israel invade or attack Iran? No. Not at this stage at least. Hard to say because thing may change if the Israeli ever found any evidence suggest Iran was behind this. If they do, then you are talking about maybe both covert and/or overt operation, from assassination to airstrike, that's not impossible,

Hezbollah has taken serious toll due to Syrian war. In terms of losses plus getting resources from Syria and Iran. Israel has pounded their depots and routes all the time. Plus Lebanon is going through worst economy crisis and there is anger at Hezbollah plus rest of political elite there. Hezbollah is also filled with corrupt elites when it comes to their politics. They don't want to take risk of war which can cause more pain to them and their support base. This may worsen their political fortunes. None of these will going to fight where they see some significant loses to their elites.
Well, true, it would be extremely stupid to try to fight this Israel as well, this is not the normal Israeli they are and we were used to deal with, this Israel has called up half of their ready reserve to fight in Gaza. They aren't playing around this time around. That's destruction mode, nobody is that dumb trying to get into the path of that.

Plus, it's day 5 already, and they still had not made the move, I mean it would be extremely stupid to make it now, it would be like switch to hard mode when you are low in health, forgive my video game reference here but that I found is most suitable......

Back
Top Bottom