What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are you for real or just joking?

Didn't they just assassinate one of your nuclear scientists in Iran a couple of years ago? Or you are going to blame it on the American now?

Of course Americans helped them. Jews have a limited capabilites, without Murica they are "nothing"
But I speaking about attack on Iran.

First thing anyone should think before starting a war is how will we get food, water, fuel, electricity etc., But if Hamas had done that, they would not have started this. Everyone is fixated on bombings and broken buildings now, what about starvation, disease, misery later - the living will envy the dead phase? If you see the footage from Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia it is obvious what a tragedy this is going to be.
Hamas has enough supplies for months I assure u.
Meanwhile egyptian caravan heading to gaza.

Well, true, it would be extremely stupid to try to fight this Israel as well, this is not the normal Israeli they are and we were used to deal with, this Israel has called up half of their ready reserve to fight in Gaza. They aren't playing around this time around. That's destruction mode, nobody is that dumb trying to get into the path of that.

Plus, it's day 5 already, and they still had not made the move, I mean it would be extremely stupid to make it now, it would be like switch to hard mode when you are low in health, forgive my video game reference here but that I found is most suitable......
And Assad might be also not ready to jump
Into it. It will be his end as well. He just had good diplomatic visit with China and should advantage of it instead fighting here.

This dumb cunt is universally hated and even supporters of the right said it’s stupid and an attack on free speech.
Free speech is a joke in UK anyway, it wouldn't be out of place,
I’m no IDF fan, but you underestimate Israeli.
I think they will attack Lebanon and Gaza simultaneously

Of course Americans helped them. Jews have a limited capabilites, without Murica they are "nothing"
But I speaking about attack on Iran.
What make you think the American is not going to help them this time? Or somehow that doesn't count? I mean, your scientist is still dead.

There are numerous way on attacking Iran, you don't need to be well educated to know that, right? Or are you really that sure you are sitting pretty where you are after if they found out you have a hand in this? If so, your country would not be that quick to deny they have any part of this attack.

This seems like an attempted genocide on Gaza or something, there are even talks to turn it into a "tent territory".

I really don't understand how Arabs can look at this and do nothing, just standing by.

Honestly all politics goes out of the window, even realpolitik goes out of the window seeing the level of cruel brutality against your blood by colonists

They should just go all out war, this humiliation not worth anything

Arabs cannot be taken lightly. If united, they are a force to reckon with.

I don't think American cover or covert support can save Israel.

Zionist State's status has been shattered and nose is still bleeding.

I believe Palestinians need to do 3 things here.

1. Acquire Chemical weapons / gas to be unleashed on Israeli troops / civilians just like Israel is dropping white phosphorus weaponry.

2. Sophisticated Anti Aircraft weaponry that can take down jets

3. Keep hitting deep inside Israel as proportional to Israel attacks on Gaza - making sure war remains inside Zionist state.

Israeli actions suggest that IT IS A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH NOW...EVERYTHING IS FAIR.

So Palestinians need to acquire dirty and sophisticated weaponry especially when they are facing an brutal, racially supremacist and more powerful enemy.

This guy Jeremy Corbyn was such a good candidate for PM and I voted him last time. Too bad he is replaced by Starmer which would be Tony Blair 2.0.
Tony Blair, now that is a name I’ve not heard in a long time. What a vile weasel that man was.

Are you for real or just joking?

Didn't they just assassinate one of your nuclear scientists in Iran a couple of years ago? Or you are going to blame it on the American now?

Cowardly assassinations and poisoning of food differs from Man to Man battles (check headcam of hamas invading their army base). They harassed our oil tankers, our drones killed their personnel and they didnt annoy us since then.
Each terror attack against our scientists gradually increased uranium enrichment from 3,5% to 60%. Next murder of scientist or terror attack against our facility will increase enrichment to 90%.
Any agression will have consequences and they learnt it bad way...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom