What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah but Hamas exists because of the occupation,,
The occupation does not exist because of Hamas

And fundamentally Israel has to end it's apartheid occupation

The amount of sheer unbridled hatred for Jews will be incredible and we live in a social media world
You think American or Israeli support for barbarity or cruelty is a positive, it's inciting mass hatred that will inspire the next generations
After Israel completely expels the Palestinians, new generations will never remember what Israel did.

Thread is not about Hindus even in remote sense, if you insist do you want me to remind of 1971 or you are good?

Perhaps you could be reminded of Feb 2019, where both sides had ample time to gear up. Yae or Nae, Saar?

Insects, gtfo these forums back to your bharat ratshit den or to X where you can beg Israeli accounts to recognize Indian support, saar! :omghaha:.... doesn't get any more embarrassing than that...

So will the NFL, MLB, NHL, Formula 1 - even FIBA.

But here's my question...

Do those Leagues/Organization actually speak for all Players/Athletes? No...

Oh & as for the NBA..., guess what the background is of the NBA Commissioner (Adam Silver).

Adam.jpg

Fair

You also have a USN Strike Carrier Group now in the theatre. The message is very simply to Iran and Hezbollah, 'Don't Intervene'. Israel has already mobilized roughly 500K troops, now that's a lot of manpower for this theatre of war. They can easily fight both Hezbollah and Hamas with this number of bodies. Hamas could at best muster 1K fighters to cross into Israel.
I have heard that, Israel might be short on stockpiles. Please consider this unverified, but its said that possibly lot of their stockpiles were sent to Ukraine.

One of many reasons, Hamas chose this time in addition to other reasons.

Its also curious, how Iran while rejoicing Hamas action initially now says, they have no hand in this whole event. The CBG am sure, is there to do what you said for now. Am wondering, if there is something more to come once Gaza is settled though.

Coming days are scary for the region

So will the NFL, MLB, NHL, Formula 1 - even FIBA.

But here's my question...

Do those Leagues/Organization actually speak for all Players/Athletes? No...

Oh & as for the NBA..., guess what the background is of the NBA Commissioner (Adam Silver).

View attachment 959801

Furthermore, they don't represent the views of the people.

Why do you care what I do here? Whatever I do here is frankly none of your business.

You don't have to agree with me, but you do not have the right to tell me to not express my opinion.

I mean if facts an opinion really that bothers you, I am sure you can find something fun to do.
I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with you and since you post to the whole forum then it is business of the whole forum. Do you expect to have a monologue here? Quote from Gogols Revisor? Which fan I am going to have it is up to me, I choose bust your balls a bit. ,open platform, free country and you should expect some snipping. So ,remember the monologue is for poor members of your family,here people give a shit up to a point. Me not at all, ok?

أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَٰتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمۡ ظُلِمُواْۚ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ نَصۡرِهِمۡ لَقَدِيرٌ​

A part of Hezbollah announcement and we know what it means. Its like taking permission from the holy book.

Wish i could join them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom