What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thread is not about Hindus even in remote sense, if you insist do you want me to remind of 1971 or you are good?

1971,, you mean bangla, 1000 miles away where Pak couldnt even supply it's forces?
You even lost millions of hindus there

I lowkey hope that they will broadcast everything live so that the world can finally see who these animals are. This will only further increase support for Israel around the world. @F-22Raptor
Animals are terrorist Muricans and their jewish masters.
World without these two terrorist nation become a good place for humans.

Slaughter ho gaya, aur kya

The internet keyboard warriors thought this would be just like Call of Duty, were gloating over the death of Israelis thinking that Palestine defeat Israel. Well now they will face the wrath of Israel; its already cut of food, electricity and all other supplies. You will have thousands and thousands of dead Palestinians in Gaza. They will further turn the screws on the blockade and will only let in the bare essential items making Gaza one of the poorest areas in the world. Egypt is not going to open the border because they are deathly scared of Hamas and its ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is the reality that the Call of Duty playing keyboard warriors wanted, now enjoy the bombardments.

This has always been the issue with the muslims, instead of uniting, working hard to develop ourselves, we have people who always called for holy wars against the muslim states such as Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq etc, the keyboard warriors made the muslims even weaker than before. A destroyed Syria, Yemen, Mali is not beneficial to us.

Regarding Hamas, we must understand they are living in prison, they are targeted everyday, someone is shot or arrested everyday so we cannot truly understand the situation they are in, on top the GCC arab nations are sleeping in the same bed as Israel.
For Hamas they are already suffering, if given chance they will target the dajjali zionist state, they don't care about the consequences because they suffer everyday.

Yes true their operation didn't really benefit them, most likely Israel will occupy Gaza and annex it, it will benefit Israel more but keep in mind Israel will somehow find ways to annex West Bank too and then part of Jordan. They will continue to expand their state.

The muslims states should unite, then send a force in Gaza, West Bank, South Lebanon so no war takes place, then work towards a solution. Shockingly hardly any Muslims calls for this.

This has always been the issue with the muslims, instead of uniting, working hard to develop ourselves, we have people who always called for holy wars against the muslim states such as Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq etc, the keyboard warriors made the muslims even weaker than before. A destroyed Syria, Yemen, Mali is not beneficial to us.

Regarding Hamas, we must understand they are living in prison, they are targeted everyday, someone is shot or arrested everyday so we cannot truly understand the situation they are in, on top the GCC arab nations are sleeping in the same bed as Israel.
For Hamas they are already suffering, if given chance they will target the dajjali zionist state, they don't care about the consequences because they suffer everyday.

Yes true their operation didn't really benefit them, most likely Israel will occupy Gaza and annex it, it will benefit Israel more but keep in mind Israel will somehow find ways to annex West Bank too and then part of Jordan. They will continue to expand their state.

The muslims states should unite, then send a force in Gaza, West Bank, South Lebanon so no war takes place, then work towards a solution. Shockingly hardly any Muslims calls for this.

Muslim nations and peoples are like scattered dogs. You can gauge for yourself what the response is when one Islamic country is attacked. All cowards hide behind various excuses.

Rafah Border should be opened or Egypt will be responsible for the death of Palestine civilians
Egypt started this mess?
Egypt even warned Israel about Hamas activities
You know who greenlighted this Hamas shit show so they will be responsible for the massacre of Gazans.

Ah and there the thinly veiled anti-semitism comes to light….

How is this not similar to me calling to target all muslims around the world, (even well integrated ones living in some countries for centuries) because of something muslim country X did??

According to certain posters i am justified to murder any male Turk worldwide (cause of conscription and armenia injustice) and beat down muslims anywhere i see them as well (cause of..well the list of injustices is long, pick one).

Wow..nice morals!
But please, beg more to the west to give money to palestinians and hold down the jew for you, while you find some rock 🪨.

Are you Jewish? Why would you want to kill Turks?

Jews are committing genocide. Their lives have no value to us. Genocide will be met with genocide. Eye for an eye. Jews are in a world of trouble.

Well our Professor of Chemistry today lectured us that Israeli Military is a Halwa military only.Can easily be defeated just we need to take a stand.Just how Hamas took.
And then recited some holy verses from Quran to get us excited enough.(On a side note he is Shia also)

Let this event end.I am gonna ask him
"Sir! You told us Israel is a Halwa military!"

This is the condition of European educated Professors here .You can think of normal population.

After Professor'slecture,My friend was saying to me Pakistan should just fire a small N.Bomb (chota Bumb) to Israel as a warning shot to stop them massacring Gazans.
When I told Israel can stop it
He said immidiately
"Kur na mar"
Don't lie
We were told indian army is also halwa.but after 17 days, we ran to usa , for cease fire.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom