What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That what Hamas did was despicable and harmful to the Palestinian nation as a whole. They literally helped Netanyahu keep his government and unite the entire country.

Please note: Islam is not a pacifistic religion, nor a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of justice and with justice comes peace. If you want to pass your judgement on Hamas or any Palestinian, then please start from the root cause.

Of course not. Then what exactly do you find strange in what I say,to the point that you ask me if I'm Evangelical?

I believe Orthodox were the ones who requested the 2nd caliph to stop jews from entering the land of Palestine? Double standards much?

If you don't care why are keeping hanging here like a beaten wife?
Why do you care what I do here? Whatever I do here is frankly none of your business.

You don't have to agree with me, but you do not have the right to tell me to not express my opinion.

I mean if facts an opinion really that bothers you, I am sure you can find something fun to do.

They are only attacking Hamas positions. How else you deal with terrorist that killed 900 people. Majority of them were liberals which did not wanted any war.
Good jewish terrorists is dead terrorist .
All jewish occupiers are criminals.

Since passions are high, without going into debate, I just have some simple questions.

What was the end game that Hamas had in mind?
What response did they game plan against their action?
What deterrence they put against those responses?

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Don't you realize that the whole world sees the barbarism of Hamas along with the barbarism of Israel?

Yeah but Hamas exists because of the occupation,,
The occupation does not exist because of Hamas

And fundamentally Israel has to end it's apartheid occupation

The amount of sheer unbridled hatred for Jews will be incredible and we live in a social media world
You think American or Israeli support for barbarity or cruelty is a positive, it's inciting mass hatred that will inspire the next generations

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom