What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

First of all, you ain't, you need to stop pretending to be a non-partisan

Second, you can't see the west condemn Israeli war crime is another evidence that you are institutional biased.

Take your pick, The GUardian, BBC or MSNBC

I am not, i fully support palestinian struggle, meanwhile already condemned acts which are not in accordance with ethic warfare,, regarding links you posted that is cynical they give empty word but provide material and technical support for those crimes

I’ve gotta say, this operation led by Hamas is like a blitzkrieg. They are totally overwhelming the Israelis and that too from a position of absolute weakness.

Palestinian resistance is showing the ferocity of a cornered tiger.

This op is one for the history books.

Taliban?

1696793658389.png

Taliban should focus on providing assistance to their country from two massive earthquakes.

Muslim nations need to say something about this quickly. Say they won't tolerate US attacking tiny impoverished Gaza. US claims to be human rights leader and is threatening a tiny impoverished strip of land. That's way worse than anything Russia or China or anyone else can do. US would become a pariah state.
**** evil china and evil Russia. We dont need them.
We only need one legion of a thousand of TALIBAN to drop off in Sinai and cross the borders like Egyptian soldier ibrahim salah.

If the translation is correct, then what's what I had repeatedly said above: This is time for Putin to take advantage of yet another American folly driven by the Israeli Lobby in the Middle East.
Every patriotic American should weep for how a tiny remote country has bled us for decades and given the advantage to China--and perhaps soon to Russia too.

I’ve gotta say, this operation led by Hamas is like a blitzkrieg. They are totally overwhelming the Israelis and that too from a position of absolute weakness.

Palestinian resistance is showing the ferocity of a cornered tiger.

This op is one for the history books.

This is a LEGENDARY operation by Hamas against a much bigger and better armed enemy

This will go into the history books

Where do you see hit and run warfare here? It is conventional conflict if you can't differentiate between these two basic stuff why do you have a professional tag. You are a casual troll
Dropping a few hundred armed palestinians using paragliders and bikes is not a conventional conflict. They have zero chance holding ground or supporting those guys staying behind. Its basically a suicide mission meant to inflict as much pain on Israel as possible.

Back
Top Bottom