What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are just here to spam at this and you will say anything.

Gaza has been in defense formations and they expect a head on collision clash and yes they have that amount of forces. They all the necessary tools
Dude, you went downhill, come back at me when you can provide a sane opinion and not these garbage.

Muslim nations need to say something about this quickly. Say they won't tolerate US attacking tiny impoverished Gaza. US claims to be human rights leader and is threatening a tiny impoverished strip of land. That's way worse than anything Russia or China or anyone else can do. US would become a pariah state.
Osama bin Laden stopped talking and acted. Muslim countries needs to emulate bin Laden and act. The US-Mexico border is wide open. Muslim countries need to create a similar force to Hamas and give the US another 9/11 to teach US a new lesson.

Naked Israeli female soldier :
View attachment 958918
Mujahids are enjoying it full lol 😂

I think not good, Even if they are enemy.

Hamas is proving themselves they are not different from Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS.

Feeling sad for victims and their family.

You are enjoying, you are no different from ISIS mullah.

If Israelis done this with Palestinians women, Will it be ok?

I think not good, Even if they are enemy.

Hamas is proving themselves they are not different from Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS.

Feeling sad for victims and their family.

You are enjoying, you are no different from ISIS mullah.

We are not enjoying anything. These are captives just to release our prisoners. Not to interact with them in any way.

the best thing is that all the world saw israel got humiliated by some men on motor bikes.

I still remember the ceasefire speech by an EU lady (some Ms. Ashton?) after the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war. She said something like 'Nobody is going to get everything they want', which was really a code-word for Israel to eat the humble pies, being the supposedly much larger force.
The Israeli arrogance of bombing Syria, killing Iranians in Iran, flying over and into Lebanon and much else has been based on Israel bringing America to Israel's aid. Dead Goyims mean nothing to Israel.

Back
Top Bottom