What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Osama bin Laden stopped talking and acted. Muslim countries needs to emulate bin Laden and act. The US-Mexico border is wide open. Muslim countries need to create a similar force to Hamas and give the US another 9/11 to teach US a new lesson.
Can't even put the Vietnamese flag in "origin flag" section. American used to see your people Vietnamese as their sex slaves .... although if you search web , you still can find out pics of Vietnamese girls and women raped by USA solders... They fucking raped your entire country and killed millions of your people yet you worship them.

Shame on you. Have some damn self respect viet boy.

**** evil china and evil Russia. We dont need them.
We only need one legion of a thousand of TALIBAN to drop off in Sinai and cross the borders like Egyptian soldier ibrahim salah.

We don't need Russia or China. Muslims is a lot more than just Taliban. Taliban is far bro. This is only day two of conflict. Expect more developments and whole region being involved.

Israel could instrumentalize the images of Hamas militias' disproportionate force in the international media and attempt an overreaching move.

Let me share an anecdote: All the eastern Mediterranean countries were working on a plan these days. This plan was based on the economicization of all the underground resources through a model involving all the stakeholders, through a power union. Israel may dare to annex Gaza completely before sitting at the table and try to be the strongest country sitting at the table, although whether there will be a table in that case is another question...

1696793919560.png

Prepare them some 5 star hotels cause they r coming to Turkey and Azerbaijan by the thousands lol
Turkey is a jew loving place.
Refugees and foreigns for permanent settling in Turkiye, first three rows: Arabs, Iranians, Russians.

Don't worry, we house you all, we don't discriminate among you.

lots of fake videos are circulating, plus I think Hamas will consider illegal settlement a legitimate target, civilians are killed by Israel as well, but yet we saw not the same outcry from people here or on international stage, that sheer feeling of hopelessness can drive any people/nation/Organization to take desperate measures.

I think that's the issue when you say,

Killing civilians, building illegal settlements or killing kids/medics/journalists are not faults my friend, those are war crimes and should be called as such. Although I am always against targeting civilians (minus my trolling on Afghanistan) for that vary reason I was against USA invasions and still against US drop of nukes on Japan in WW2.

Well, that's goes both way, my philosophy is if you cannot fly above the shit, then don't talk about them. Not sure if you know what I mean.

The thing is, what I was talking about is public perception, Palestinian can declare independence all they want, but it would mean nothing if the world does not agree with it, and the way it's going, I can hardly see the world is going to agree on how they went about if this is the way they choose.

You want the world to know Israel is the bad guys, you don't go commit a worse deed, because everyone of us have the memory of a gold fish, we are always going to just remember the last thing we see. Sure, call it war crime, but then what do you think after today, nobody is going to remember that IDF guys kill that girl medic, or that camera operator that looks like he is holding a gun, people aren't going to remember that, but they will remember this. Because this is going to be on our screen for a very long time to come. It's sad to have the world to resort to this but Israeli will simply use this to get away with just about anything they did that either come immediately after or a moment after all the dust had settled.

Again, whether its worth it or not we shall know soon, but the point here is what is a Palestinian should do ? Just like people sitting in comfortable living rooms posting about war are stupid and will never understand the trauma attached to it, just like that a America sitting in its comfort zone with CNN or FOX or BBC on television has no idea what life is for a Palestinian who is living under the occupation, As i said if the world was able to put a leash on Israel through UN, or at least USA tell them to stop targeting civilians or building more illegal settlement or stealing people's home by force, things would not come to that. Every year we see Israel attack Al-Aqsa mosque in Ramadan, every year we see them bulldoze villages, or shooting protesting kids, who will held them accountable ? I know UN/Amnesty/human rights commission is not neither is world.
I agree with all that, but then again, does that mean it justify doing this? Like it or not, or feeling you are victim or not, this is not going to do any good for the Palestinian, and if they think they were being wronged before this, I can guarantee you they are literally going to be wrong a long time after this and nobody, I mean nobody would care, not even the moderate level.

You need to pick battle to fight, you can't win them all and you can't afford to lose them all, and as I said before, does this really accomplish anything other than people are going to back away from helping you if helping you mean you are going to do this. Just because you try everything else and it failed does not make this a good option, and that's it is going to be. That's the issue here, when all else fail, no progress itself is a progress, but this is not "no-progress' it basically set the situtation back to a time when Israel can do anything and get away with. Basically they rolled back decade of progress on this and for what? A good feeling the oppressor get their comeuppance and kill a bunch of people that may or may not have anything to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom