What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Important: Once again a lot of Pakistani's are sharing tweets from two very dangerous frauds on twitter. I don't like doxing people but I will post this to educate people here not to share content from these paid "opinionators". They are frauds of the highest calibre:

This guy who is pretending to be a security analyst, his actual job is a driving instructor for Drive Buddi in the city of Leicester, England: :lol:

View attachment 962257
View attachment 962258
View attachment 962264

For a "Counter Terrorism Security Expert and Consultant" he is surprisingly easy to find:
View attachment 962261
View attachment 962262

His disciple: who uses the name Jeff is another confused Pakistani and used to be a an "English and Maths" tutor in Karachi:
View attachment 962259

View attachment 962260

Both of these dangerous bloaters have never served in any role not even as a chef in the catering corps of the military or any police/security service. Their consultancy https://www.itct.org.uk/ is directly funded by the Israeli government - look at who they have on their panel:
View attachment 962266

So please for goodness sake, do your due diligence and stop sharing content from people who are mischief makers. Thank you.
Absolutely spot on. I am glad someone exposed 'Jef'. I remember his celebrations when PTI was removed and his general happiness at utter chaos in Pakistan. Makes sense now as to who he's backed by.

Both parties are now clingy to Israel until their last breath.

Dem is running by a bunch of liberal Jews who are at odds with the far-right Likud that is the persistent ruling party in Israel.

GOP is your traditional Israel lover as their interests are always aligned together as Israel is the indispensable tool for the petro-dollar, and the GOP always represents the interests of the big oil companies, and they want the petro-dollar to rule for eternity.

The Dems once wanted the petro-dollar to be replaced by the green renewable technologies controlled by the liberals from the Silicone Valley. Now China is obtaining the jewel from the crown, and the Dems are also super mad at China for stealing their original idea.

Now the green renewable project of the US has failed, therefore both parties have to support Israel till the end for the sake of their own existence.

That's why Israel is always so cocky and complacent, because they know that the US elites will stand with them till the end.

Or Israel with its pending ground offensive into Gaza?

Just remember that Hamas initially told Israel that it wants to exchange the hostages for Palestinians in Israeli prisons. There were apparently "more than enough" to free all the Palestinians in Israeli jails.
That would be actually rewarding terrorists and hamas terrorist act.

Ofcourse that should be off the table.

Ofcourse not. That why the west will pressure Israel (“arab light” ) into restraint.

It is just funny that so many posters cheering for russia (aleppo,grozny), or syria (hama) or turkey (armenia genocide) are now crying so hard when Israel does similar (well, on smaller scale/more restraint).

Hamas started this round of agression with a 9/11 scale terror attack. Gaza voted for terrorism.
They are now facing the consequences of their actions.

Israel allows them an evacuation area. Lets see if Hamas dares to stop hiding behind women and children and defend north gaza.
You are delusional on zionist propaganda and really stupid thinking that you can sell it here where people have rather good insight on terrain events and not fed by their spoon.

Absolutely spot on. I am glad someone exposed 'Jef'. I remember his celebrations when PTI was removed and his general happiness at utter chaos in Pakistan. Makes sense now as to who he's backed by.
He is a cockroach, he wont ever mention the time he got a phenti at Karachi Airport for one of his tweets in service of his paymaster.

Like I said. “Arab light”.

If the jews would have changed their religion in 1947, there would be no palestinians, they would have been completely bulldozed under the sand with hardly an outcry from those that are crying so hard for justice and humanity now….

German get lost... your state apparently killed equivalent of today's zionist state worth of jews!
You don't come clean out of that ... but yes that paved the way for the bulk of those who later came out of pogrom infested Europe. Never again! Is their slogan against you... they just happened to ride the British colonial bandwagon and got a settler state!

In hindsight it seems that easy... Europe washing hands from centuries of persecution... and exiles, from Titus to this day... pogroms to holocaust. That you shove them down against a wall... stay there and yes die there... not our problem, not our concern! We so loved the jews we sent them to holy land... for the rapture, precisely!

One last Time!

Hah?
As soon as hostages are released by the Gazans, they'd be truly carpet bombed!!! What's stopping a total massacre are some American/Western hostages. Even if Palestinians get their own prisoners from Israel back, a hostage swap is likely lead to a big slaughter in Gaza, unless some kind of 'guarantees' are given by credible powers.

Biden wouldn't want any Americans dead--even if of brown skin color right now--in Gaza. Because that would look even worse for Biden in the 2024 elections to have more 'Americans' killed on top of the 13 Marines killed on 'his watch' in August 2021 in Kabul, then several Americans killed on 7 October, 2023 and then more Americans killed as hostages in Gaza. Republicans are not going to miss any opportunity for electoral gains!! That's how American politics work in a system where just a couple of percentage points would decide who'd be the next President, who'd control the Congress, and where would hundreds of billions of dollar flow due to the next govt's policies.
I agree with all you, like I said, I am a No Body in this affair, just an observer with an opinion, and you know what they say. "Opinions are like Ar$£holes, everyone has one". :lol:

His statement is challenging the whole middle east , even if he elected , he suppose to be dealing with same countries to establish peace and for the security of Israel ....... bravo journalist ....
was it different to Biden or trump statement before they being elected ? they will say many things in support of israel or zionists or whatever and still many arab and islamic nations will welcome them and have relations with their regimes.

Now as for this specific incident? It's vandalism and destruction of property. It's not "terrorism". By law at least.

So you would consider the burning of churches by Muslims in Pakistan & other Muslim countries as an act of 'terror' but not so if it is done by people who are Jews. Do you not see your hypocrisy here?

He is a cockroach, he wont ever mention the time he got a phenti at Karachi Airport for one of his tweets in service of his paymaster.
I am going through this Noor fraud's twitter too.

How dare he wear the Pakistani flag on his coat, absolutely traitorous ******. If we closed our eyes we'd think its Israeli government's twitter account, the amount of trash these two 'experts' post.

Back
Top Bottom