What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No, I don't think so. Countries like Egypt and Pakistan and Turkey can only do so much due to their economy dependent on the West, and as are other countries in the region. Pakistan is looking for American support to get the next tranche of the IMF loan in November, as just one example.

I don't know much about Sisi--he may not be a Morsi but I don't believe the kind of weaponry Hamas got through Egypt is without Sisi's tacit approval. I could be wrong though.

The loan from the western financial institution gonna be a real debt trap.

They are the real culprits, yet they keep accusing China of luring the global south into a giant debt trap.

Yet China is the one who are prone to give exemption and waiver for those global south countries with financial difficulties.

The West only wants to lend some money to you, then enslave you for eternity as a true ruthless loan shark.

basically too many Egyptian SIM Cards inside Gaza and many Egyptian cell phone towers are near Gaza also.

what if hamas moved with them to the south? they will ask pales to move to north and then hamas move with them to the north? they will again ask to move to the south? lol

damn dumb zionists.

They have asset that we can engage even if they run like cowherds

4 dead and a large number of injuries were recovered in the targeting of the house of the Awaja family in Tal Al-Sultan, west of the city of Rafah.

Hamas should target the Israeli build up near the border. Destroy the tanks and infantry on the ground.

They have asset that we can engage even if they ay ran like cowherds
Indian don’t bring cows into this thread.
Nation that consistently hides behind western society and wouldn’t exist without aid - it’s hilarious calling others cowards.
A nation built on stolen land comprising of perhaps some souls that are the lowest form of human. Thank Bibi for that title Indian

Back
Top Bottom