What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am shocked that he must think we are all stupid. His Twitter has him using 'Inshaalah' 'Praying at mosque'

Like who the feck is he kidding? Thanks for your post, I hope more people see that these frauds are just that, frauds.
We must all of us combine our efforts to counter these frauds wherever we find them, not with force or threats but with logic and eloquent argument.

I don't think that's anything new. They always make noise and propaganda hut never launch attacks against Israel. They at most push their proxies ike Hamas and Hezbollah to do that, in return those two states gets leveled and razed to the ground while the puppet masters territory is peaceful and safe. Best way to fight and enemy. Even if I was the one I will use this strategy if I could. Why fight and put your own territory and people in jeopardy when you have your proxies ready to fight and die for you? Lol
English strategy in WW2 , using indians as cannon fodders , right?

Am not expert in the situation between the 2 parties in the U.S

but from my point of view as an Egyptian and a middle eastern about the american policy towards the middle east. I see no difference between the democrats or the republicans.

however, the Saudis like the republicans and consider them as a close friend while they hate dealing with the democrats and currently they have some issues with biden about oil prices or some military deal between both.

Yep, for China as well, they have a common goal against us, so does against the Islam.

We are now indifferent toward the Dem & GOP.

Yaar look at his posts carefully. Why would he be on a Pakistani forum? Why is he obsessed and intrigued about what we are thinking?
I think the twat is Indian - he sounds a bit simple to be fair

He is an Indian.

Lebanese Foreign Minister: The caretaker government has no ability to control Hezbollah, despite the positive dialogue with the government

That is not how mobile phones work, your mobile phone is essentially a radio receiver that functions between 900 and 1800 MHz bands, GSM or 2G as it is now referred to is deployed in blocks as small as 6.8 MHz to as large as 74.6 MHz. Even if your Sim card is from Pakistan, your mobile operator in Pakistan will have agreements known as "Roaming Steering Rules", these rules will automatically allow your phone's SIM IMEI Number to initiate a handshake with the "visiting provider".

View attachment 962318
When your sim card connects with the BTS of the visiting country, the visiting country will use the Roaming Steering rules to transfer the call based on the SQI score for the preferred network for example Etisalat or Vodafone etc, the roaming ML actions (so for example voice only/data etc) obviously there would be higher airtime charges for using this service. It is the same routing process for when you use an American sim sitting in America and dial a number in say Italy, only this time the Italian number being physically in the vicinity of the local network will piggyback on the local network to complete the call.

This is how it works:
View attachment 962317

Exactly. Roaming is the keyword.

Back
Top Bottom