What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Imran was kicked in *** by general bajwa
Why?
Because the unfaithfull dog bit the hand that Fed him..
End of story..
It happened with bhutto, nawaz benazir and zardari..
Nothing new here,,

But imrandoS will dress imoRON kaAN as a MESSIHA..

that is some serious poor quality research ... and I thought the israelis and their butt lickers were bad

will puppet nawj condemn Israel?...

@PakFactor @Goritoes @Clutch

Thank you brothers for the support. And thanks to this forum and the Pakistani nation and people for giving us a voice. I found my home here with you guys when other forums would ban me.

Inshallah this genocide is put to an end and there is glad tidings for the believers everywhere. For Kashmir and Palestine.

Chinese channel CGTN's woman reporter in tears from a Gaza hospital. She said she actually saw decapitated children due to Israel bombing. A very sad video!

hence proved infidels like Israels and their butt lickers always live up to their reputation.. ie do the crime and then blame it on the victim ...

consistent liars through out history....

@PakFactor @Goritoes @Clutch

Thank you brothers for the support. And thanks to this forum and the Pakistani nation and people for giving us a voice. I found my home here with you guys when other forums would ban me.

Inshallah this genocide is put to an end and there is glad tidings for the believers everywhere. For Kashmir and Palestine.

Pretty sure if Imran khan around he would give a ear full to the israelis...

unfortunately currently we are ruled by corrupt thugs like Nawaz Sharif who just want to fill their bellies

I really want this White House Spokesperson to click on " I am not a Robot " button, or " Select All boxes with Fire Hydrant " to prove you are a Human...

Is this guy for real? Why does it feel like they are giving a script to read from ? This is shameful and quite painful to Watch.

unfortunately Pakistan is
I respect your disagreement as I stated at the end of my post I don’t expect people to agree with me all the time, this is not a popularity contest for me it is more of an emotional situation where multitudes of my brothers and sisters are being mercilessly slaughtered. The good thing for them though is the hereafter where they will be granted the status of martyrs and martyrs in my religion are alive and being provided their sustenance from the almighty.

it is about telling the truth...

the problem with patwaris and israeli and kind they shamelessly lie on hard facts which why we have absurd arguments.

no body forcing you to like Imran khan (not that needs it he has 80% support) the problem I have with these shameless liars is they lie like there no tomorrow. Every nonsense they told about Khan turned out to be a lie from Toshkana case to Drug addict..

I mean just lol x100 ... if he is a drug addict how did he survive 90+ days in jail with out drugs?..

just insane non sense.

You know I want to say one thing. I'm so ashamed of the Palestinian American community. They are next to useless. They don't know how to narrative build or anything. They think their house will get nuked by the FBI if they support their people. I'm here alone on this forum working two jobs, one full time. Barely getting any sleep. And not a single Palestinian thinks to sign up and contribute. The ones in Palestine are doing a great job. And the ones in Europe. The ones here are as morally depraved as the rest of the American population. I had to let this rant out.
Israel story in the west is run by jew billionaires and Americans are suspicious of Muslims. Moreover Twitter would be greater forum to contribute.

Israeli soldiers accidentally blow their selves up again :

Israeli media: A female soldier was killed and 6 injured during operational activity in the maritime area near the border with Lebanon due to a technical defect in a combat vehicle.

Israel story in the west is run by jew billionaires and Americans are suspicious of Muslims. Moreover Twitter would be greater forum to contribute.
No I'm staying here.

Interesting. Ashdod is next to Tel Aviv. Far from Gaza. What's the reason?

Channel 12 Hebrew: This morning, the residents of Ashdod will be evacuated and will be transferred to hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Eilat.

U r from which state in usa?
A state that allows me to have a safe of 20 long guns. Why?

Rocket alert northern Israel
False alarm.

Occupation media: The siren in the Upper Galilee was sounded as a result of a false alarm, as the warning systems are highly sensitive these days

Back
Top Bottom