What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Afghans are telling the Arabs if they want to stand by and watch they can do so why the Afghans deal with the situation.

The whole world sees the Arabs as C.uck$. Even the Indians openly threaten to come and kill Arabs to show their Pull Support Sarr

"While the Afghans deal with the situation". :lol:
And "the Indians are openly threatening to kill Arabs". :lol:

If I could earn your praise and eliminate the Arab hatred in you so easily with just a few, inconsequential words of silly bravado like Taliban Banana Sheikh Maulana and Hindutva Chalupta ........... pls. tell me where to sign up! :lol:

The assumption that not a single Arab feels the same or has said the same thing is even more hilarious. Talk is cheap, ma man.

Occupied Palestine: The occupation commits a new massacre in Gaza after targeting a house in Rafah, resulting in 14 martyrs, including children.

No one could possibly fathom the psychological impact this devastating experience will have on people like this brave medic, or the women and especially the children who will have to deal with this traumatic and unjust experience, if they even survive. The videos of all the poor children crying and shaking from aftershock are devastating. لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا بِالله

Taliban Banana Sheikh Maulana and Hindutva Chalupta ........... pls. tell me where to sign up! :lol:

The possibility of Afghans coming into Palestine is small, but Taliban aren’t like Pajeets, people from the Muslim world fanboy for them, they don’t fanboy for anyone else.

No one could possibly fathom the psychological impact this devastating experience will have on people like this brave medic, or the women and especially the children who will have to deal with this traumatic and unjust experience, if they even survive. The videos of all the poor children crying and shaking from aftershock are devastating. لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا بِالله

It really shows the other side is heartless and extremely cruel.

It really shows the other side is heartless and extremely cruel.
The other side is a apartheid Nazi state committing ethnically cleansing for a long time now. They project a lot. They're the genocidal, evil, murderous, baby killers, and all that stuff they accuse others of being of.

it seems like muslim world wont intervene until israelis take gaza

"While the Afghans deal with the situation". :lol:
And "the Indians are openly threatening to kill Arabs". :lol:

If I could earn your praise and eliminate the Arab hatred in you so easily with just a few, inconsequential words of silly bravado like Taliban Banana Sheikh Maulana and Hindutva Chalupta ........... pls. tell me where to sign up! :lol:

The assumption that not a single Arab feels the same or has said the same thing is even more hilarious. Talk is cheap, ma man.

Its not Arab hatred, and I don’t take the words of the Afghan or the Indians seriously, but it’s the utter lack of action, when convoys of humanitarian aid is sitting on the Egyptian side, in neat little rows, and they don’t dare cross to deliver it. I know use mere civilians are not privy to the “diplomacy behind the scenes” but if this diplomacy isn’t done soon many many people will die of dehydration from the lack of water for starters.

It’s not hatred, but love 🥺 (I hope you can see that brother) and a reminder that the Arab are we’re more capable and could be so again.

I pray Allah sends heavy rain to at least help with the water need. I hope all Muslims around the world make this dua in their prayers and at any upcoming protests/in general congregation.

The possibility of Afghans coming into Palestine is small, but Taliban aren’t like Pajeets, people from the Muslim world fanboy for them, they don’t fanboy for anyone else.
It’s not fanboying it’s really about showing how Arabs are being seen.

Last edited:
Basically, Hezbollah has joined this war. I wonder if the Lebanese army will join in? They have some good equipment.
I don't think so. If Nasrallah regretted 2006. I don't see him intervening here. US aircraft carriers were deployed in the Gulf region too(that shouldn't deter them). With the whole oil tankers business. It's unclear what Hezbollah can do militarily.

Hezbollah is stronger on paper. Lebanon is not besieged like Gaza. But how long can Hezbollah go on for ? And who will back them up if their resources dry up?

^^ isn’t their entire business model based on fighting Israel? If they do it would be an attack from Lebanon and Syria. This would be done in coordination with Iran and Russia as a supporter via their Syrian naval base and numerous air bases. This would put Israel and the US into a difficult situation. The neocons in DC want war, but not a war that is serious or could potentially lead to defeat such as with Russia. This might put the zionists in their place and force them to the table.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom