What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The West Bank is already very much under IDF control. Especially in East Quds, the situation is so dire that we still don't realize it.

The crisis now is in Gaza. 3 million people in concentration camp are on the brink of extinction. The Atlanticist plan is to deport these 3 million people to Egypt. In other words, an ethnic cleansing will be carried out and the territorial waters of the drowned area will be important for the US global energy policies and Egypt will be put under a terrible cost economically and sociopolitically.

I would have expected Pakistan, KSA, Iran, Turkiye, Iraq, Kazakhistan, Indonesia, all of them, regardless of sect or nation, to put aside their daily power struggles for a moment and go to Cairo without any buts, without even waiting for an invitation, and offer Egypt all the political power they can. Unfortunately, we have become so used to inaction that even in a historic crisis like this, they act in a very lethargic way.

That would have been the ideal response under the circumstances. However, the Jewish messianic eschatology had their projections... the arrival of Moshiach after Yom Kippur 22-23...

They expect, in fact want a retaliation on Jerusalem for the Moshiach to reveal himself and dawn the messianic age.

What The Almighty has in store for them is a fallible man, rehabilitated as Mahdi and the revelation of the true Messiah!

Read it from their point of view.

Last edited:
I have a counter argument to your point about the Muslim world. What do we expect them to do? The world has already categorically called Hamas “terrorists” forgoing the past, context and build up to what has transpired recently. If we use the logic of the same context, then guess what those Muslim countries would be labelled as. Keeping in mind this is a hypothetical situation that we are talking about. You know what’s NOT a hypothetical situation? I don’t like to bring up religious analogies, even though I am forced to on this forum as I feel religion is a personal thing for every individual but alas! Again I am forced to considering the situation, this cutting off water and food reminds me of a similar situation which happened in 60 or 62 AH during the battle/massacre of Karbala. They did the same thing but now when I look at certain posts by individuals I am led to believe that if these individuals were alive during those times or if the battle of Karbala happened in contemporary times than “peace lovers” would have compelled imam hussain to give bayah to yazid and influenced his allies to do the same and blamed him for being responsible for having his family
Martyred. Maybe I went to deep or maybe we are just living in a f”ed up time but I felt I needed to bring this whether people agree or disagree.

Very poor analysis

I have a counter argument to your point about the Muslim world. What do we expect them to do? The world has already categorically called Hamas “terrorists” forgoing the past, context and build up to what has transpired recently. If we use the logic of the same context, then guess what those Muslim countries would be labelled as. Keeping in mind this is a hypothetical situation that we are talking about. You know what’s NOT a hypothetical situation? I don’t like to bring up religious analogies, even though I am forced to on this forum as I feel religion is a personal thing for every individual but alas! Again I am forced to considering the situation, this cutting off water and food reminds me of a similar situation which happened in 60 or 62 AH during the battle/massacre of Karbala. They did the same thing but now when I look at certain posts by individuals I am led to believe that if these individuals were alive during those times or if the battle of Karbala happened in contemporary times than “peace lovers” would have compelled imam hussain to give bayah to yazid and influenced his allies to do the same and blamed him for being responsible for having his family
Martyred. Maybe I went to deep or maybe we are just living in a f”ed up time but I felt I needed to bring this whether people agree or disagree.
Thank you for taking the time to write this, I can see that you are very passionate about this and have poured your soul on this.

Bless you, may Allah help those who are helpless. For no one else will.

I thought you had to work. Who works on sabbath? You are somebody masquerading as an Israeli if you are watching Netflix, working, posting garbage here
We all know he’s not Israeli. Just like that pretend American.

Very poor analysis

I respect your disagreement as I stated at the end of my post I don’t expect people to agree with me all the time, this is not a popularity contest for me it is more of an emotional situation where multitudes of my brothers and sisters are being mercilessly slaughtered. The good thing for them though is the hereafter where they will be granted the status of martyrs and martyrs in my religion are alive and being provided their sustenance from the almighty.

The Arabs of Lawrence of Arabia are no more.
If I remember history and that movie correctly, even the Arabs of that time weren’t the Arabs of centuries past. They sided with the British against the Ottomans and got double crossed, making way for the British to decide who gets Palestine. The Arabs played themselves. They should have dealt with the Ottomans on their own (diplomatically or however) and in such a way that they had to be dependent on a deal with outside powers.

In the following well written article, by a honest Israeli reflecting on everything, that was the Arabs major fault in all this; their infighting with the Ottomans was their undoing.

This is why “Faith, Unity, Discipline” are three basic needs for societies like ours to function.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom