What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Exclusive: House Republicans Introduce ‘GAZA Act’ to Stop Biden from Importing Palestinians to U.S.​

It doesn't matter. Most Palestinian refugees will naturally head to Europe that is complicit in creating this problem. A million angry Palestinians should land in Germany, Sweden, France and UK.

1697333152342.png

The IDF instructed Palestinians to vacate their homes forcibly displacing them towards Khan Yunis for their own safety and tonight they bombed “Khan Yunis”.

Israeli army death toll up to 279 and number of Israeli soldiers captured in Gaza are 126:

It doesn't matter. Most Palestinian refugees will naturally head to Europe that is complicit in creating this problem. A million angry Palestinians should land in Germany, Sweden, France and UK.
That's exactly what Jews want. Palestinians are not leaving their country. The Jews must be held responsible for everything.

It's sad to see the environment that Israelis have to live in. They are surrounded by savages from all sides. Nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilized manner.
Well they have the fish in the sea that aren't savages. This is exactly why Israel should have never been created in the middle of savage land. Its time to get on a boat and go back.

Some Jewish guy on Twitter using profile name 'Jack' is attacking Jackson and trying to make this fight the West's fight. Pretending he is pro-European who wants to deport immigrants but is leveraging white nationalism to benefit Israel's wars. These are the same Jews that will say they support immigration in your face and support minorities. Behind the scenes they will try to turn the world full Nazi to retain Jewish domination:

The entire world, especially the muslim world should find a well and drown themselves, that would be better for them than allowing this.

I have a counter argument to your point about the Muslim world. What do we expect them to do? The world has already categorically called Hamas “terrorists” forgoing the past, context and build up to what has transpired recently. If we use the logic of the same context, then guess what those Muslim countries would be labelled as. Keeping in mind this is a hypothetical situation that we are talking about. You know what’s NOT a hypothetical situation? I don’t like to bring up religious analogies, even though I am forced to on this forum as I feel religion is a personal thing for every individual but alas! Again I am forced to considering the situation, this cutting off water and food reminds me of a similar situation which happened in 60 or 62 AH during the battle/massacre of Karbala. They did the same thing but now when I look at certain posts by individuals I am led to believe that if these individuals were alive during those times or if the battle of Karbala happened in contemporary times than “peace lovers” would have compelled imam hussain to give bayah to yazid and influenced his allies to do the same and blamed him for being responsible for having his family
Martyred. Maybe I went to deep or maybe we are just living in a f”ed up time but I felt I needed to bring this whether people agree or disagree.

Back
Top Bottom