What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It would seem they are using IAI Searchers prior to strikes. All you can hear every time the Al Jazeera reporter from Gaza comes on is the humming of drones.

How many Iron Dome batteries does Israel have deployed, seems like it's able to successfully Intercept nearly all rocket fire from Gaza

7e68edfa-1947-4fac-b77c-7b354a9b57ee.png

According to the latest satellite images obtained by Global Times reporters from the International Research Center of Big Data for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG Center) on Saturday, the Gaza Strip, one of the most densely populated areas in the world, is almost completely plunged into darkness at night due to Israel's power supply cut-off. This stark contrast to the previously well-lit nights in the region highlighted the difficult living conditions faced by the people in the Gaza Strip. Since the Israeli military announced the cutoff of water and power supply to the Gaza Strip and implemented a comprehensive blockade on Monday, a humanitarian crisis in the Palestinian Gaza Strip has worsened.

How many Iron Dome batteries does Israel have deployed, seems like it's able to successfully Intercept nearly all rocket fire from Gaza
They were overwhelmed at the start, but now the rockets coming out of Gaza have reduced, so it has no problem intercepting the small number they lob over, also the long range missiles seem to have dried out, most now are aimed at Ashdod.

This is why Muhammad Ali Jinnah made it clear. Pakistan airforce has to be second to none. What a blessed and intelligent man.

View attachment 961978
On a side note, this quote is why my username is FuturePAF; the future of Pakistani capabilities depends on the Air Force more and more; pivotal technologies and strategies.

Yes 100% this is my assessment, I have been reading a lot of Israeli media, I think some members here could benefit from doing that, gives you a better understanding on the psyche of the other side (if you will).
You can sense the psyche of U.S. on December 7, 1941, by watching:
This is probably how Israel's psyche is now.

The entire world, especially the muslim world should find a well and drown themselves, that would be better for them than allowing this.
The Afghans are telling the Arabs if they want to stand by and watch they can do so why the Afghans deal with the situation.

The whole world sees the Arabs as C.uck$. Even the Indians openly threaten to come and kill Arabs to show their Pull Support Sarr

Back
Top Bottom