What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It really shows the other side is heartless and extremely cruel.

I didn't know if I should show my wife the cilp of the children in the hospital shaking from shellshock of all that heartless bombing, but I did anyway. I could see her start tearing up and then she asked me what the little 6 year-old girl who was crying while holding her younger sister in her arms was saying. I told her she was calling for her mother who was killed.........I don't ever remember seeing my wife react the way she did and breakdown and cry out loud and sob for some time. Not even at both her parents' funeral. It was only when my son and I were comforting her that I realized then I had become immune to seeing this inhumane barbarism. Needless to say, her reaction brought me back as well.

I didn't know if I should show my wife the cilp of the children in the hospital shaking from shellshock of all that heartless bombing, but I did anyway. I could see her start tearing up and then she asked me what the little 6 year-old girl who was crying while holding her younger sister in her arms was saying. I told her she was calling for her mother who was killed.........I don't ever remember seeing my wife react the way she did and breakdown and cry out loud and sob for some time. Not even at both her parents' funeral. It was only when my son and I were comforting her that I realized then I had become immune to seeing this inhumane barbarism. Needless to say, her reaction brought me back as well.

Over the years I've become immune as well; when my brother broke his neck a few months back, some humanity hit me again, then back again.

The last twenty years of constant war has changed the psychic of alot of people and for the worst as well.

Also, your wife not Arab?

The occupation hurts the occupied and the occupier in dehumanizing ways.

For Americans, there is a reason the third amendment to the constitution, right after free speech and the right to bear arms is the right to not have to quarter troops.

Last edited:
The possibility of Afghans coming into Palestine is small, but Taliban aren’t like Pajeets, people from the Muslim world fanboy for them, they don’t fanboy for anyone else.

I wonder if Afghans coming to fight for Palestine's freedom is the Rise of the predicted Black Flag Army. Inshallah.

^^ isn’t their entire business model based on fighting Israel? If they do it would be an attack from Lebanon and Syria. This would be done in coordination with Iran and Russia as a supporter via their Syrian naval base and numerous air bases. This would put Israel and the US into a difficult situation. The neocons in DC want war, but not a war that is serious or could potentially lead to defeat such as with Russia. This might put the zionists in their place and force them to the table.
Russia won't support anything. Syria civil war has ravaged Syria. But, also, made opportunity for IRGC and Hezbollah to create a small front there against Israel without costing much to the regime. Russia will protect the regime but not the IRGC elements in Syria. It's better to mount cruise missile/rocket strikes from Syria first before Lebanon. Hezbollah and Lebanese people are brave people and not scared. But they can't sustain war of attrition. Neither can Israel. That's why Israel is asking for unlimited supply of US munitions.

Saudi military, Jordanian , and gulf militaries are useless. Only Egypt , Iran, Algeria and Turkey are strong. Only Egypt and Iran war planning and training revolve around Israel. It's a complex situation.

I wonder if Afghans coming to fight for Palestine's freedom is the Rise of the predicted Black Flag Army. Inshallah.
You know I want to say one thing. I'm so ashamed of the Palestinian American community. They are next to useless. They don't know how to narrative build or anything. They think their house will get nuked by the FBI if they support their people. I'm here alone on this forum working two jobs, one full time. Barely getting any sleep. And not a single Palestinian thinks to sign up and contribute. The ones in Palestine are doing a great job. And the ones in Europe. The ones here are as morally depraved as the rest of the American population. I had to let this rant out.

You know I want to say one thing. I'm so ashamed of the Palestinian American community. They are next to useless. They don't know how to narrative build or anything. They think their house will get nuked by the FBI if they support their people. I'm here alone on this forum working two jobs, one full time. Barely getting any sleep. And not a single Palestinian thinks to sign up and contribute. The ones in Palestine are doing a great job. And the ones in Europe. The ones here are as morally depraved as the rest of the American population. I had to let this rant out.

I wish you and your family the best. Inshallah Palestine will be free. Muslim have gone through so must pain and struggles of unimaginable suffering in history. Remember the Mongol invasion, Spanish Inquisition, Crusader massacres, Colonial oppression, Bosnian massacres...but the we are still here. Palestine will never die. We are all with Palestine. They plan and scheme, But Allah also plans, and he is the best of Planners.

This is in fact the beginning of the End of the illegitimate State of Israel that has been predicted.

Allah (swt) tells us in a very profound ayah: 'Verily. With hardship comes ease. ' (Quran, 94:5).

Back
Top Bottom