What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Depressing to say but the Muslim world
Lacks real leadership. If collectively they had made noises and taken action - Israel wouldn’t have dared or had the guts to create this genocide.
Utter disgusting to watch what is developing. They control the media and the lobby groups and invest in their existence - the Arabs invest in buying football clubs in the west. Says it all

1697345771029.png

I really want this White House Spokesperson to click on " I am not a Robot " button, or " Select All boxes with Fire Hydrant " to prove you are a Human...

Is this guy for real? Why does it feel like they are giving a script to read from ? This is shameful and quite painful to Watch.
He IS reading from a script. Imagine him saying: "We have spoken to Israelis, they said if we have to vaporize Gaza to destroy Hamas, we will do it, we don't care what the world thinks". What will happen to the image of this administration? They have to save face by dishing out standard bromides.

Really interesting to see Iran's role here, especially seeing how the US has now reneged on the deal to transfer money to Iran.

Will Iran strongarm US through Hezbollah?

This is why Muhammad Ali Jinnah made it clear. Pakistan airforce has to be second to none. What a blessed and intelligent man.

View attachment 961978
Israeli AF and PAF are on par with each other. If a round of contest begins between both, we will be seeing the best against each other after USAF. Right now, its the bombing runs of IAF which is a concern.

I suspect their strategy is to use their tunnels to reposition as needed. Static positions out in the open was a disaster waiting to happen.
Tunnels are not a permanent solution for modern combat.

The point is- Militia don't have AF. That needs to be sorted out to contain enemy air superiority,

I was hearing reports that the hostages were placed in different buildings to try and dissuade Israelis from the air raid campaign
That is a good strategy, but it may have reprecussions.

Why was this not thought through during battle planning? It sounds like very basic stuff even an armchair strategist can think through.
Past is gone, its very well thought out and processed now, which is why PAF got multiple newer toys and expansion.

After many years being offline, i just logged in to say this about palestine:

Tomorrow history will judge us on how we act today. this is it. if you're staying silent in face of all these atrocities by the zionist scum regime, you're no human.

this is also a test for "Islamic" nations and countries. collective muslim world can blow occupiers out of all occupied islamic lands from Palestine to our beloved kashmir which is currently occupied by the hindutva terrorists.

otherwise check yourself in the mirror cause you're no human, no muslim.

this is the time to be united, brothers and sisters. this is the time to hit back at the savages in israeli terrorist regime.

May allah protect our brothers and sisters in palestine. i've not slept a single night without crying for the children in gaza.

my heart goes out to them. victory is ours inshaallah.

Russia won't support anything. Syria civil war has ravaged Syria. But, also, made opportunity for IRGC and Hezbollah to create a small front there against Israel without costing much to the regime. Russia will protect the regime but not the IRGC elements in Syria. It's better to mount cruise missile/rocket strikes from Syria first before Lebanon. Hezbollah and Lebanese people are brave people and not scared. But they can't sustain war of attrition. Neither can Israel. That's why Israel is asking for unlimited supply of US munitions.

Saudi military, Jordanian , and gulf militaries are useless. Only Egypt , Iran, Algeria and Turkey are strong. Only Egypt and Iran war planning and training revolve around Israel. It's a complex situation.
Yes you have a good point. I do see Russian assets in Syria and Israel has already targeted Syrian airports and will continue to expand targets as the conflict expands. I don’t think the Russians, even though consumed in Ukraine, will sit quietly on the side. They already condemned Israel for the Syrian attacks via diplomatic channels, working on a bill in the UN for this crisis to end, have veto power in the UNSC, etc.

The Russians could expand their nuclear umbrella to cover Iran and then what? Checkmate! DC wouldn’t allow Israel to use nuclear weapons because the Russian are far more superior in nuclear warheads and delivery methods. This would bring the zionists to the table and put them in their place ( 6 mil jews) and have them compromise with the Palestinians for a long term peace deal. Israel has the US and has been doing what it wants with arrogance, but they know deep down where their true place is.

Iran has 60,000 proxy fighters in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon. These groups would do the ground attacks from Lebanon and Syria. Let’s not forget Yemen. The IDF would get tired with these groups and by the time the actual Iranian military engages Israel will already be tired.

Iran could deliver arms via Syrian ports or through Iraq/Syria. I am saying, if this conflict expands and directly threatens Russia in Syria the Russians won’t run away.

Hezbollah also has long range anti-ship missiles that could threaten Israeli re-supplying efforts via sea.

I could be wrong, but in times like this history teaches us things flare up quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom