What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You know I want to say one thing. I'm so ashamed of the Palestinian American community. They are next to useless. They don't know how to narrative build or anything. I had to let this rant out.

What is shemefull , Is people like you , offering nothing but blood shed for it's own people from the comfort of your home.

People here treat you with silk gloves because you bear the palestinian flag .

But the truth is you are a dangerious religous fanatic with a murderous insane agenda.

For years i see you here preaching nothing but hate. You offer zero solution to this conflict nor a beter future for this region.

People who share your views are as much to blame for this round , as thosed wheeled murderous basterds shooting teens at that music rave festival.

Sorry , as you said " I had to let this rant out. "

~

P>S

Represent your people case by all means , but dont lie about what happed !

Last edited:
Seems Hamas is banking on Israeli deescalating due to the fact that they have more to lose in a long term conflict.

My opinion is, it was not very smart of Hamas to start the operation at this time. The Gazans will be at a receiving end of massacre.

Taking a zoom out view of geopolitics, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas would want to escalate in the backdrop of Arab overtures to Israel. They might have scuttled the process, but a year down the line, the process will restart, and then what?

Or this escalation where Hamas entered into Israel proper, fired rockets, abducted Israelis, and removed the aura of invincibility that Israel had, hoping other Arab states get the confidence of doing something like this in future. Or indirectly hoping to trigger overthrow of Arab regimes.

Doesn’t make sense, to be honest, as to what Hamas has achieved.

@PakFactor @Goritoes @Clutch

Thank you brothers for the support. And thanks to this forum and the Pakistani nation and people for giving us a voice. I found my home here with you guys when other forums would ban me.

Inshallah this genocide is put to an end and there is glad tidings for the believers everywhere. For Kashmir and Palestine.

Your welcome brother, it's the least we can do as Muslims, and pray for one another.

Just remember Allah listens to those who are under oppression and he'll answer those prayers. In Islam, when one does wrong Allah says I let the rope loose let him do as mucwickedness and when the times there is no chance of forgiveness.

After many years being offline, i just logged in to say this about palestine:

Tomorrow history will judge us on how we act today. this is it. if you're staying silent in face of all these atrocities by the zionist scum regime, you're no human.

this is also a test for "Islamic" nations and countries. collective muslim world can blow occupiers out of all occupied islamic lands from Palestine to our beloved kashmir which is currently occupied by the hindutva terrorists.

otherwise check yourself in the mirror cause you're no human, no muslim.

this is the time to be united, brothers and sisters. this is the time to hit back at the savages in israeli terrorist regime.

May allah protect our brothers and sisters in palestine. i've not slept a single night without crying for the children in gaza.

my heart goes out to them. victory is ours inshaallah.

Beautifully stated.

What is shemefull , Is people like you , offering nothing but blood shed for it's own people from the comfort of your home.

People here treat you with silk goloves because you bear the palestinian flag .

But the truth is you are a dangerious religous fanatic with a murderous insane agenda.

For years i see you here preaching nothing but hate. You offer zero solution to this conflict nor a beter future for this region.

People who share your views are as much to blame for this round , as thosed wheeled murderous basterds shooting teens at that music rave festival.

~

P>S

Screenshot_20231009-140017.png

Screenshot_20231008-210228.png

People here treat you with silk goloves because you bear the palestinian flag .

People who share your views are as much to blame for this round as thosed wheeled murderous basterds shooting teens at that music rave festival.

~

P>S

Are you done? Listen, you don't care about Israeli lives. (judging by your profile picture you're Indian)
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Your only concern is that after liberation of Palestine, it will be your turn.
Israeli terrorists said hamas Beheaded babies, it was debunked and that's what hurting you. Now monsters and savages have massacred 700 children in Gaza LITERALLY in front of the entire world to see. But no objections? Lmao.
There are no adult non-combatants in the occupation. Every single adult is a legitimate target. If they want this status removed maybe they should stop serving in the "IDF"?

You offer zero solution
Ok, Lets hear a solution from you... Now before you say the usual script, Jews claim to this land is mainly based on Religious claim which I quite Frankly don't give a Fcuk, so tell me under the Ottoman/Rashidun's and other Muslims leadership Jews live in peace, including Al-Andulus... but 1948 British bring some European Jews to Palestinians land where they are living for centuries, UN accepted Israel without asking the people of the land (Just made a Decision themselves) , Palestinians homes/villages are getting stolen, Palestinians are 3rd class citizen in their own land, Israel was given right to have a Military while Palestinians can't even defend their homes, Have a Police, or throw a stone, you control every Utility that goes in Gaza, surrounded by Wall and check posts, countless videos available of Israeli Psychopath's calling for Genocide/Bloodbath etc, so yeah Please bring me a solution which gives Palestinians right to have their own state with every right which Israel is enjoying by the grace of Hypocrite West.

He is completely logical. If you don't root out terrorists, they will come back again and again. That is why U.S. war on terror took so long, was very difficult and expensive. Now, you don't see any 9/11 type attacks. After Gaza operations, there won't be attacks like this for a long time.
Yep, so it is needed that terrorist state israel be rooted.

Seems Hamas is banking on Israeli deescalating due to the fact that they have more to lose in a long term conflict.

My opinion is, it was not very smart of Hamas to start the operation at this time. The Gazans will be at a receiving end of massacre.

Taking a zoom out view of geopolitics, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas would want to escalate in the backdrop of Arab overtures to Israel. They might have scuttled the process, but a year down the line, the process will restart, and then what?

Or this escalation where Hamas entered into Israel proper, fired rockets, abducted Israelis, and removed the aura of invincibility that Israel had, hoping other Arab states get the confidence of doing something like this in future. Or indirectly hoping to trigger overthrow of Arab regimes.

Doesn’t make sense, to be honest, as to what Hamas has achieved.
My guess is, they wanted to upset the apple cart of Arab-Israeli rapprochement, which is understandable, as they felt they may be left out. But while doing so, they way overshot the runway and forced Israel towards complete annihilation of Gaza for fear of future copycat attacks if left insufficiently destroyed. Israel is now taking the dictum never do an enemy small harm and ratcheting it to all nines.

After many years being offline, i just logged in to say this about palestine:

Tomorrow history will judge us on how we act today. this is it. if you're staying silent in face of all these atrocities by the zionist scum regime, you're no human.

this is also a test for "Islamic" nations and countries. collective muslim world can blow occupiers out of all occupied islamic lands from Palestine to our beloved kashmir which is currently occupied by the hindutva terrorists.

otherwise check yourself in the mirror cause you're no human, no muslim.

this is the time to be united, brothers and sisters. this is the time to hit back at the savages in israeli terrorist regime.

May allah protect our brothers and sisters in palestine. i've not slept a single night without crying for the children in gaza.

my heart goes out to them. victory is ours inshaallah.
Hey haman, Nice to see you back!

Back
Top Bottom