What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The video you posted shows Israel/Palestine in the 19th century. We are talking about events that occurred 3,500 years ago. I don't understand why you keep mentioning "75 years ago." Clearly, the history is much more complicated. Palestine didn't exist before. Palestine has never really existed it seems.

Explain to me the history of Palestine. What is the history of Palestine?
3500 aga there was no Israel then. The region changed hands between Egypt and Hitit Empires. Also there were city states, sometimes independent sometimes not.
Israel almost never existed as independent state. History there is history of Caanan, most definitely

The video you posted shows Israel/Palestine in the 19th century. We are talking about events that occurred 3,500 years ago. I don't understand why you keep mentioning "75 years ago." Clearly, the history is much more complicated. Palestine didn't exist before. Palestine has never really existed it seems.

Explain to me the history of Palestine. What is the history of Palestine?

Dude, no one has the time to give you a lesson on 3,500 years of Palestinian history. I recommend you read the Wikipedia article on the subject, which runs to 80 printed pages.

By the way, before the Israelites came there, it belonged to Egypt. So, at which point in time do you start counting the first claim?

Also BTW, the America has only been inhabited by Europeans for a few hundred years. The country really belongs to the Native Americans, and they have the right to expel Europeans. Any Indian from Mexico or South America has the right to come and take whatever land he likes and throw the people living there out.

Palestinian Health Spokesman: Within 24 hours, 300 citizens were martyred, most of them children and women, and 800 others were injured.

Another large airstrike in Gaza just now:
1697327050905.png

All the foreigners should leave Israel/Palestine. Let the indigenous population rule their land. End of war and oppression. Great speech, I learnt something new :)
Key thing people dont realise, Jews believe they are in a divinely decreed exile they cant create a soverign state. Zionism has corrupted the minds of their masses.

These weaklings calling on international community to do something, are they not part of the world as well.
Seriously. These gulf Arabs are so lazy and insufferable, they hire maids to wipe their own asses. Of course they aren’t going to pick up guns to fight for Palestine. All they do is scheme and backstab each other inside their palaces built on oil money.

So, you intend to kill as many innocent Palestinian civilians before starting the ground offensive? You do realise that only a fraction of Palestinians managed to flee? Dude, you carpet bomb the Palestinians and you are finished. You will be hated and despised all over the universe. Even the aliens will hate you.
You think they care about being hated? Israel is a nation that suffers from extreme narcissistic personality disorder. Besides they know they control the media and the entire West.

He is dead man walking, a year or two.
Imagine to have a career just to say in some university " Boys are boys and girls are the girls" I suss that fake right wing a long ago. Let's encourage sodimites to annoy them. I personally enjoy when I see gorilla in front of their children. In this war , they just vent their anger. It is all good. Kykes are one of the leading fa
None of you pussies can explain to me the history of fake a$$ Palestine. Palestine never really existed.

If I'm mistaken, please provide the evidence.
Arab even by your pseudo history have been in Palestine for 1445 years. The jews in reality didn’t stay and was exiled by Nebuchadnezzar for 2700 years. Yes afte they betray Moses and God’s commandment they got exiled and only stay 600 years caps. Israelis are lost cause

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom